Girlrider

Sep 1, 2000
Just sitting around waiting to be picked up to leave for a national trial event in Casper Wyoming and thought I would put a post about Kobe. Not about whether he did or did not do it but the fact that he did it right here where I am from. So next week when he has his first court case you can say "that is where Nicole is from." And yes I graduated from Eagle Valley High School, the same place the girl did. And yes I do know who she is (small town.) Cordillera is where the BIG homes are that I design the kitchens in. I have a house about 1/2 mile from where it all happened that I did all the cabinetry in. You should see all the camera's and trucks here. Maybe if I can I will try to sneek behind the news reporter with my DRN shirt on for all to see. Have a great weekend.

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
GR - In the winter of 1999 I stayed at a friend's home in the Cordillera grounds area ($1M+). We hit the hot tub, sauna, and showers every evening after skiing at the main lodge. The place and surrounding area was right out of Lifestyles of People With Gobs Of Money.

You sure live and work in a nice area...

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
I know how you feel....I live in Modesto and the whole Scott Peterson/Laci Peterson murder thing is everywhere.  CNN news trucks all over the courthouse, the one and only Big Hotel in Modesto overrun with reporters.  And then there's the whole Gary Condit/Chandra Levy claim to fame. 

There was a guy sporting a T-shirt recently, it read:

Modesto:  A Killer Place to Live!

:ugg:

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
I'm sure Geraldo Rivera will be visiting your town soon too,  What a joy. :silly:

Top Bottom