MXP1MP

Nov 14, 2000
Yea I was surfing threw my links and have this site booked marked it was aka 2C Racing now it's KP racing. How would this pipe compare to a FMF are they exspensive? I think the best I can get the factory fatty is like $240 now.

I want something other than the normal for when I build up my 144 and they have a pic of the '05 YZ 125 pipe on there and it looks good. PC and FMF are not updating thier pipes from the '05 model anyways so I can always get one of them cheap. We put an FMF standard fatty on my friend's '06 CR 125 and did little to nothing.

I don't care about anything else right now cause thats going to happen reeds big bore porting I just want some info on this pipe looking at the dyno's does it just shift the power more to the top? When I 144 it the trade off won't be so noticeable. Thanks.

marcusgunby

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 9, 2000
LOL i dont know if you know, but me and zenith designed the 2c and kp sites, thats why they look the same, kp has separated from 2c nowdays, he owns the interlectural rights to the designs.

Onto your question, its hard to answer, in some cases the kp pipes out perform the fmf but the factory fatty is a good pipe, no pipes do much on a cr125-its the design of the engine, as much as i would like you to run a kp pipe i think it will be too much hassle and therefore cost to get one, you could try www.1stmx.co.uk as they were selling off the old 2c stock for £120 complete , thats about $200.

Top Bottom