longone1984

Oct 10, 2005
On a 2004 250 exc 2 stroke. My Kickstarter is just slightly hitting on my pipe. Thinking that it was splinned I took it apart and thought that I could move it out a couple splines. Well realizing that its not I put it back together noticing I had a little ball-bearing/bb looking thing left over. And the kickstand does not "click" back into its rest position. Does anyone know where I can get a breakdown or where this "bb" might go? Any help would be greatly appreciated

Lew

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 27, 2001
You must have removed the upper allen bolt, and pulled just the lever off. Just pull the kicker off again and you will see the hole. There is a little spring that goes in first. The lower allen bolt will remove the entire kick assemly. It is on splines and you can make the original adjustment you intended.

Good luck

Detonator

Jul 7, 2003
What he said. And after you've adjusted your starter's position, dab a little loctite on the lower allen bolt before you torque it down. They're famous for flying off and becoming trail debris.

crazy4nitro

Aug 31, 2005
Detonator said:
What he said. And after you've adjusted your starter's position, dab a little loctite on the lower allen bolt before you torque it down. They're famous for flying off and becoming trail debris.

That could become some dangerous/expensive ROOST !! :yikes:

Crazy4nitro

Top Bottom