walkman ll

Apr 16, 2002
Fatherandson, after finally getting everything set up at home I can get back online! Had some trouble with my user name due to too much time offline so I took a shortcut! Just to let you know the 300 is finally gone, the guy who bought it ended up in the hospital the next morning! I warned him about the smooooth hit! been out on the KX twice since we got back from Kentucky, going again tomorrow if this cold (not outside,in me) subsides enough! Ironman, Big Jim and myself are taking Digger and my other brotherinlaw out for for their spring break-in at Gladwin. Fred T, I found your check! don't worry I did'nt cash it! I've got to get it laminated so I can put it on the garage wall with the picture of me beating the new KX with a hammer! Bad Luck's all gone, riding well and having fun again! keep in touch!

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Walkman,
Glad you are back!!!
Are you guys planning to attend the Rites of Spring in Baldwin. If so, when do you plan to arrive....Friday, Saturday or Sunday????
You guys will enjoy Gladwin. We were there a couple of weeks ago. Actually, we started in Leota and ran into ice and snow...sound familiar. We moved at lunch time and had a great afternoon.
Take Care, Mike

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Dennis is Baaaaaaaaaaak! Stay in touch. Hope you can make Rites of Spring this year. I'm bringing the motor home late Fri evening. Until then I'm working hard at the Steak Factory remodeling and getting it repoened. We close tonight at 7:00 PM for the last 4 days of construction.

FT

walkman ll

Apr 16, 2002
audiophile

Fred, wow has this site ever changed! we can't ever have things stay the same can we! you did'nt tell me that you were an music fan! I truly enjoy clean, quality music myself. Just installed 1000 watts and seven speaker system in the jeep and while not as old school as your system, I've got my share of power in the house two! don't take old school as a insult you and I both know those tubes put out the cleanest sound around! rode the south and north loop at gladwin yesterday! second time this year on the north loop and first in three years on the south and I remember why! I just love the mud and water on the north loop, I live for that! diggers bike did'nt make it thru the water on the two track, but he played it smart and did'nt fill it up, just fouled the plug. can only ride on sundays, busy already! probably will not make it to rites of spring but planting season will be over soon!

jrccc20967

Mar 30, 2000
Like Dennie said the south loop sucks :uh: . I enjoyed the north loop up to the point that I got a rear flat. I just took it easy for the 2nd have of the loop. I did make it through the mud holes even with a flat. Might have a couple guys heading to the Rites. I'll let you know. I don't want to drive all that way by myself. Good Luck with the store Fred.

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Jim,
If you guys do plan to come to Baldwin, let us know what day. Fred and I will be there most of the weekend.
I should have told you guys....on our ride in Gladwin, we rode to the mud and turned around. Fred and crb had ridden the loop in a previous week and our group decided to avoid the mud.
Mike

Top Bottom