Kudos MX Tech

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Just got my super trick KDX suspension back from Jer. He hard anodized the shock body, had rebound dampning and midvalves added to the forks. Did some neighborhood parking lot bumper block "dyno runs" and they soak up these like you are hitting bags of marshmallows. I know this is not the "acid test" but I can tell I've got something special. If you really want the best - call him. Your competition will not approve when all they get to see is your rear fender so make sure you have trick looking graphics on the back of your jersey if you do get the MX tech treatment! :D

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
I'm waiting for mine to get back. I'm hoping it's half as good as it's said to be.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Must be the day for it! Jeremy did my Ohlins shock to match the fork he did last year and all I can say is WOW! I really never thought that Ohlins which is pretty much the gold standard could be made better on this noticable of a scale but, I was wrong. Jer you rock dude!:) :) :)

surfercross

Jan 6, 2001
mx-tech

the work he did on my shock for my honda made the bike handle so much better it was unreal I had the shock revalved by a local tuner first but always thought it could be better and it can just send in your shock or fork to mx-tech and you will be a happy man

smooth sail

Dec 10, 2001
I received the forks back from Jeremy yesterday for my boys KX-125. We haven't tried them yet, however, I have to state the dealing with Jeremy on the phone has been a very pleasant experience. I find him professional, courteous, and very dedicated to getting one what they want. The forks look great- even his trademark stickers are in the exact place they should be for maximum cool factor, and easy read of the forks specs. Jeremy does rock, and I don't think my boy wil be disappointed in the least. I know I'm not so far- he has a very professional act.:cool:

smooth sail

Dec 10, 2001
Just have to let everyone know that MX-Tech comes through again. The rear shock was just delivered by a very cold UPS man, (68 on Sunday, 20 degrees today :( ) 1 week and 1 day after it was UPS sent to them. Fantastic service IMO.
Smooth

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…