Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
'nuf said:

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ghgg_fukbvU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ghgg_fukbvU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
I had doubt about the sanity of hunting bear with pistols. Now hunting them with a stick is more like it! May take a guy a few years to learn the moves though? Vintage Bob

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
And it's not even a Panda!

He's prepared to fight Pred.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
That bear probably can handle one of AJ's 500AF's! Probably doesn't wear FOX gear, just eats it.

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
FINALLY a bear that may give Pred a challenge :think: if he can make weight

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Pred? I did run across a special on Big foot found in Florida, a rare breed of the Stink Ape? I vowed to quit watching local tv and am addicted to the history and science channels. Who would have thought the pyramids in Egypt was a wireless electric power generating station? I hope one day to be that advanced? And that bear, if we could communicate, is probably training to take on Chuck Norris! The more we know, the more we need to learn! There is no way I could try spinning a stick that big, I would have purple welts everywhere! Start with a straw? Vintage Bob

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
Sorry Pred, you may have met your match. :ohmy:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom