High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dftULwzTrhE&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dftULwzTrhE&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Definitely long-term sewer gas exposure. Over 200 different gases, none good, and only a few that actually smell(poop is one!) If you can not fix it properly, man up and call a professional. Or one day, you will race your house in a demolition derby, for a plastic trophy. Vintage Bob

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
whenfoxforks-ruled said:
Definitely long-term sewer gas exposure. Over 200 different gases, none good, and only a few that actually smell(poop is one!) If you can not fix it properly, man up and call a professional. Or one day, you will race your house in a demolition derby, for a plastic trophy. Vintage Bob

But the question was, do you have your rig ready to go yet?

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
When Lake Geneva was still racing they had a summer and fall event with trailer racing, mattress racing (you got 30 feet of twine to tie your mattress to the roof and then ran wide open), and school bus figure 8 racing. Best part it usually fell on a night when we had MX on the adjacent track so between motos went over to watch the hillbillies

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
I've seen mattress racing and school bus racing at Hialeah Speedway in Hialeah Florida, outside of Miami.. That crap is nuts.

And they take it very seriously. How can you take school bus figure 8 serious?

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
best one i seen was the ambulance chasers. 1 ambulance on defense and 10 little yugos and hondas on the chase. if you are the one that puts the ambulance out of commission, you win.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
They turn right also. Yes, I actually watched. And I have done that before, pulling a 4X4 with 38" tires on a car trailer. My van had a straight 6, and a 3 speed on the column. After 1 horrendous drifting scene, I slowed down. Trailer trying to jack knife, from side to side, trailer tires off the ground. Finally got it stopped, with out losing the truck. Both sides of the expressway stopped to watch. But, from Silver Lake, Michigan to home, about 8 hours of complete hell, doing the speed limit! NEVER AGAIN! Vintage Bob

Top Bottom