E-WA

~SPONSOR~
Oct 15, 2001
Just bought a used 02' KX 65 for my son. What can be done to increase bottom end, reeds, pipe, porting, fly wheel weight? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Jasle

Sponsoring Member
Nov 27, 2001
Well the berg racing reed setup helps a bit down low but from what I have heard the Forward Motion eric gorr porting totally rocks. He is just super busy and not taking any more new work for about 6 weeks accoring to another post in his forum. I seem to remember a 72 cylinder on his website already done just waiting for someone to buy it. If your not worried about racing rules that would help out all the way around???

E-WA

~SPONSOR~
Oct 15, 2001
I was really thinking about the EG porting. His website said the low end mod was reversible, unless I read that wrong. Read somewhere else that the 02',03' stock pipes are about the best for overall performance. I prefer a low end bike over a screamer and I sure he would also.

Rcannon

~SPONSOR~
Nov 17, 2001
Can you get decent low-end from the small displacement bikes? I am just curious. A friend rides a CR 80. The bike screams on the top end, but low end is not a match for the average moped.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom