mcoker

Mar 18, 2003
Hi, I just got a KX250 and have done some modifications to it, and am looking to re-jet it. I've got an FMF torque pipe on it and turbine core2 silencer. Everything else is pretty much stock.
In the KDX forum (I also have a KDX) everyone listed their mods, location and what jets they were running, needle size/position and air screw position... and it benefited a lot of people, including me. I took the average jets everyone was running and used that as a baseline to fine tune my own jetting.
So what about you guys with kx250's?

Senior KX Rider

Super Power AssClown
Nov 9, 1999
There are so many variables to consider(fuel, temp, altitude,modifications) that the best thing to do on that bike is use stock jetting as your baseline. Without the big bore, pipe, v-force, and MR2 fuel my bike was about right with the stock pilot, a little fat on the needle and about right on the main.

Senior KX Rider

Super Power AssClown
Nov 9, 1999
There are so many variables to consider(fuel, temp, altitude,modifications) that the best thing to do on that bike is use stock jetting as your baseline. Without the big bore, pipe, v-force, and MR2 fuel my bike was about right with the stock pilot, a little fat on the needle and about right on the main.

Top Bottom