oldmanrider

Aug 5, 2008
I'm new to this forum and was wondering if anyone is riding the Tomahawk B loop during the Labor day weekend. I'm shooting up to walk the bridge and was wondering if there is anyone looking for someone to ride with during that weekend.

Last edited:

oldmanrider

Aug 5, 2008
The guys I regularly ride with can't make it, I'm in that area Aug 28-Sept 2, I was wondering if anyone would be available to meet at the trail head and ride the B loop on that Friday or Saturday.
It would be awesome if you would being willing to meet up for once through the B loop.

MuddyBuddy

Nov 1, 2006
Sounds good! I was going to email you - but you're not set up to accept them. Could you email me with your contact info - that's what I was going to send you. Thanks.

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
I will be in the Wolverine area on the holiday weekend, but I will be working on "secret" trails - private property for the enduro on 9/14.

oldmanrider

Aug 5, 2008
MuddyBuddy said:
Sounds good! I was going to email you - but you're not set up to accept them. Could you email me with your contact info - that's what I was going to send you. Thanks.

Sorry about that... I think I have fixed it, contact info sent.

oldmanrider

Aug 5, 2008
Hey MuddyBuddy, It was nice not to be out there alone and have someone to ride with, you put together one nice ride, little of B loop and some of the C loop, Thank you!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom