_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
WooHoo!!! :yeehaw: :yeehaw: :yeehaw:

6-10 inches overnight, maybe more in heavy bands. Another 6+ tomorrow and they're not sure how long it'll hang in there into tuesday. Ill try and get some Winter Wonderland pics tomorrow. :cool:

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
schmanman said:
time to break out the sleds! :)
It never seems to last long here, so I haven't bought a sled.

mmz77 said:
Might have to test out the 4x4. I hope it sticks.
I'm glad we have an AWD suv to get out this morning. Looks like about 15" on my road right now. I live on a dead end street so we're about the last road in town to get plowed. I'm heading out to snow blow in a minute.

IndyMX said:
Ewwww.. snow.. nasty
One of the reasons I love living here. :cool: Snow's cool when you measure it in feet! :nod:

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
Frickin' four letter word IMO.......

digifox

May 25, 2006
Had a little more then a dusting this morning. . .Huge flakes(as always)

But once it stopped everything kinda turned to. . .mud
To bad im sick and its REALLY cold or this could be fun ;)

RM85rider123

Oct 28, 2007
_JOE_ said:
WooHoo!!! :yeehaw: :yeehaw: :yeehaw:

6-10 inches overnight, maybe more in heavy bands. Another 6+ tomorrow and they're not sure how long it'll hang in there into tuesday. Ill try and get some Winter Wonderland pics tomorrow. :cool:

lucky. I'm dying to see some snow. :fft:

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
digifox said:
Had a little more then a dusting this morning. . .Huge flakes(as always)

But once it stopped everything kinda turned to. . .mud
To bad im sick and its REALLY cold or this could be fun ;)
It's slowly shrinking as it falls 'cause it's 36 degrees. Should be AWESOME snowman/fort snow after work this evening!!!

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
Some pics......

Attachments

• 004a.jpg
    004a.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 105
  • 031a.jpg
    031a.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 100
  • 033a.jpg
    033a.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 94

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
The snowman pic is last night, it was a white-out. It was really heavy wet stuff and it windy as hell. There was thunder and lightning, if you've ever seen lightning in a snowstorm you'll know, it's pretty impressive!

Now that the snow has let up a bit and it's light again the snow is shrinking down pretty quick. It depends on how the wind blows whether we'll get much more.

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
The fort.......

Attachments

• 001a.jpg
    001a.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 65
  • 003a.jpg
    003a.jpg
    158.7 KB · Views: 64
  • 006a.jpg
    006a.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 62

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Nice lip Joe, bet you could clear the fence?(last pic) We missed that crap earlier this week, it hit 15 miles to the east, yuck! Snow=cold=bones hurt deep! The snow that hit around here was like bb's, bad for sleds. And it was measured in feets! Till the lake freezes over, every strong wind means snow somewhere.

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
If the snow was packed really hard and you hit in third gear you could probly clear the fence. I had the ttr out earlier for some Ice Road flat trackin and was thinking the same thing about the lip. The boys are lovin the sledding on it.

Our last heavy snow all went 10 miles east of me, got my in-laws and my sister pretty good though. They all got a foot friday & saturday. We got about 6 inches, all in an hour and half at 6:30am on friday. It was a white-out on my way to work. Our snow has been mostly the pellet crap too.

LEllis7motox

Jan 28, 2008
Well the way i see it then if its going to be cold why not get some snow... All we have had down here is a quarter inch of snow... I cant wait till the lakes freeze up

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom