Lake Elsinore MX park on the hit list

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
ATTENTION RIDERS
The "TRACK" needs your help!!!

On Wednesday, August 7th, the city will have a hearing on whether they will allow us to continue MOTOCROSS riding at our park.

We need your voices to speak for the park and its benefits. The hearing is at 6:30 PM at 183 N. Main Street. Come early to get the seats.

If you can't attend, e-mail your thoughts to:
Lake Elsinore City Hall or call (909) 674-3124, Ext 204

Thanks in advance, The Management

I copied this statement from a flyer they were handing out at the main gate this past Sunday.

Please copy/paste this to the other message boards and please email the city manager politely and professionally requesting they allow Lake Elsinore MX to remain in operation.

I did some snooping around and it appears that their Conditional usage permit is up and there is a debate rather to keep the back basin for recreation use or housing tracks.

It seems that some members would like to improve the city appearance, at the expense of recreation and others hold firm to the idea that Lake Elsinore has grown with a foundation around recreation and that it should continue to evolve around that idea.

GET INVOLVED, rather it offroad or our local tracks, we are losing ground

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Originally posted by JPIVEY
ATTENTION RIDERS
The "TRACK" needs your help!!!

GET INVOLVED, rather it offroad or our local tracks, we are losing ground

Thanks J.P. I will alert everyone that I can. We're losing ground fast. :ugg:

Ol'89r

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
Say it anit so. Thats my favorite track. I'll try to make it down there if I can. Otherwise I'll send an email.

Thanks for posting this JPIVEY.

OzyMoto

Jul 30, 2002
good work guys! I started this on another board and gave the wrong email address. I just got off the telephone with Elsinore city hall the the guy we need to send correspondence to is Mr. Bob Brady, his E-mail address is:
bbrady@lake-elsinore.org

Thanks for your help. Even if you don't live and ride in So Cal where Elsinore is located you can still email Mr. Brady and express support for this track

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
just sent the email, maybe i should have posted here and not in the socal forum.

job well done jim.

sorry i wont be able to go since i will be back in the UK.

JPIVEY

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
Oops, sorry bruce, I didn't look in Socal., Have a safe trip and let go do MXDN when you get back

JPIVEY

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
I heard today from a reliable source ( The Mayor )That LEMX needs to fulfill their obligations to the city to get their CUP renewed; Even though the track owners have been working to this end, the city felt it needed a little hammer over their heads to get it done.

The city is all for keeping the track were it is and all rumours to the contrary are false.

The Mayor also committed on the amout of Phone calls and E- mails, They were flooded.

So the ball is in the LEMX court

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
hey JP, good snooping! a job well done, lets hope LEMX step up to the plate. A lot of people hvae critised that track but if it were to close its would be horrendous for everyone since the other tracks would then get way too busy.

i am looking forward to the MXDN, we will have to organise something nearer the time so a load of us can car pool and stuff since i have a feeling its gonna be a very busy with traffic around there!

did you get my note that i found your business cards the other day?

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom