Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
AP; 1-07-06

In an effort to be competitive and go for another title, Grant Langston announced today he would contest the KTM Jr. Class. After a dismal showing in the "SX Lites" class at A1, Grant has determined that it would be best for his moto career to move down another class.. "I've wanted to race the Lites class and avoid the real racing, hoping to pick up another title, but obviously these kids can ride..." commented Grant.

Watch for the new number 911 KTM at a SX near you.

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
He's only 23. We should not be so quick to judge the actions, decisions and words of a young, talented rider who is under so much pressure. Anyways, he still has plenty of years to race on the big bikes.

Factor in SX is not his strong point, and the SX Lites 'support' class is filled with strong riders. While I am sure Grant hoped to do better than he did at A1, his result is far from 'dismal', considering he came from dead last yet managed to pass 18 other pro riders. He also had the fastest lap of any Lites rider in the main event.

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Okiewan said:
In an effort to be competitive and go for another title, Grant Langston announced today he would contest the KTM Jr. Class.

Now that's funny right there Mister.

nowazzu

Apr 24, 2004
The kid won heat 2, but had a crash in turn 1 of the main. He ended up racing from LAST to 4th in the main, for Christ's sake. It's not like Alessi who couldn't make a move to save his life in that race...

KiwiBird

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 30, 2000
LMAO! That's funny boss!

If he was such a cherry picker he'd have a 125 title for every year he's been here.

His race from last to 4th was freakin spectacular and he didn't even have to park that little weasel Alessi to do it.

SADude

Jul 8, 2004
I would comment but most of you have proven how .... you are. What can I say I am a proud South African and I will support any SA sportsmam and women that is doing well in another part of the world. Hell for a guy to come from a place about as bit as one of your states he isn't doing to badly.

To be honest it is childish for anyone to pass silly comments like some of them I have read on this thread. All the guys out there are just trying there best and we should really support all of them as most of us couldn't dream of riding as well as them.

See Ya

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
SADude said:
Hell for a guy to come from a place about as bit as one of your states he isn't doing to badly.

Aren't people who come from the US coming from a place as big as one of our states? Afterall, they had to come from one of the states.

What does the size of a country have to do with the fight/drive/ambition of a man?

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
a cherry picker is a cherry picker whether he is from Katmandu or Kentucky ?????? and theyre all fair game :)

Top Bottom