evenslower

~SPONSOR~
N. Texas SP
Nov 7, 2001
76GMC1500 said:
Screw Charmichel and Stewart, David Knight is the man!

Settle down Beavis, Knighter is the man for sure but I don't think we're ready to call RC and Bubs slackers.

76GMC1500

Uhhh...
Oct 19, 2006
He pretty much had trouble in 1 place during both laps and only lost a minute while the 2nd or 3rd place guy was talking about quitting because he couldn't handle another lap.

friar tuck

Feb 9, 2006
Knight said in an interview he received help from one of the riders in one section (I forget who), and that he then waited and help that rider in return. But you guys are right, that guy is incredible! You can sure see his trials background coming through on some of those obstacles. Is that place they held the event a place anyone can ride during the year? I'd love to try some of those hills...but man, that would be a HECK of a road trip. :)

kta176

Jan 12, 2007
friar tuck said:
Knight said in an interview he received help from one of the riders in one section (I forget who), and that he then waited and help that rider in return. But you guys are right, that guy is incredible! You can sure see his trials background coming through on some of those obstacles. Is that place they held the event a place anyone can ride during the year? I'd love to try some of those hills...but man, that would be a HECK of a road trip. :)
I think he said it was Guy Cooper that he helped and vice versa

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
friar tuck said:
It was Cooper and the rest of the story was not told. Guy said, " he helped Knight lift his bike up an embankment then they pushed/pulled his bike up." As soon as Cooper's bike was up on the embankment(he was still down below) Knight told him, "you got it, Guy" and hauled. Cooper missed an arrow and Braybrook got by him. Cooper was a bit pissed but then again, that's racin'.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom