Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Elk loves those Lawn Boys too. HE especially likes it when they "mow" with their shirts off. :)

tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
dwreck,
how could you have caused your hottie neighbor to move already? that has to be a record. what happened? maybe she will be replaced with a "player" instead of a "player hater". did you show her your shiny motorcycle?

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
Gene, this is a different one from about five years past. I think its the only time I have ever felt bad about loaning something of mine to someone else. I had two freebee mowers, one with a decent engine, one with a decent frame. I thought why not combine them? Ended up with one POS. The blade drive shaft was longer and the maximum mowing height ended up being about 1 1/2 inches. I had to mow twice a week. Replaced it with a Toro soon after.

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
So I guess the pre-mix is maybe ok, maybe not.

What about this: I could mix the pre-mix with some used stoddard solvent (I have plenty due to my over active CZ gland). I figger I could take the dirty solvent and strain it through an old pair of my underwear (the ones my wife refused to put through her Maytag). That way all the grit in the solvent will be removed and the shorts will get clean too. If I'm lucky, the skid marks will add oxitane to the fuel and make it burn faster and hotter, thusly helping to metabolize the extra lubricity in the fuel/oil mixture ration and also removing spooge from the carbon maker (is that right Rich?). The shorts will be sparkly clean again and I can wear them whilst I mow the lawn (just the shorts, nothing else). Of course the elastic power bands in the leg openings will probably be a bit soggy which may allow my "boys" too swing free.

Last edited:

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
Originally posted by VintageDirt
removing spooge from the carbon maker (is that right Rich?).

I think eating bananas can help clean up your jetting if you have a problem with excess spooge. When you remove the plug, it shouldn't be dark & oily. You want it a nice cocoa brown.

Offroadr

Ready to bang some trees!
Jan 4, 2000
I have yet to see a 20hp POOOOOlan with a 54" deck!

BEEF706

Sponsoring Member
Jan 24, 2002
OK, Zio and VD, do you have any idea how hard it is for me to explain to 9th graders taking a test why I just spit diet doc all over the desk? Ican't read 'em those posts, there are laws!! :flame:

jmics19067

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 22, 2002
Originally posted by zio

I think eating bananas can help clean up your jetting if you have a problem with excess spooge. When you remove the plug, it shouldn't be dark & oily. You want it a nice cocoa brown.

I need help with my kids diapers since they have a green spooge to it. Although I change the"silencer packing" often it doesnt take long for them to be downright nasty and ineffective plus seriously changes the exhaust note. Is that from some special additives ? I use Gerbers premixed with Pedialite clear at 3 to 1 ratio.

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
Originally posted by jmics19067

I need help with my kids diapers since they have a green spooge to it. Although I change the"silencer packing" often it doesnt take long for them to be downright nasty and ineffective plus seriously changes the exhaust note. Is that from some special additives ? I use Gerbers premixed with Pedialite clear at 3 to 1 ratio.

Try backing off on the pilot jet and/or the main jet.  I found that with my little one, the transition from total silence to wide open SCREAM to be quit abrupt.  My ear drums where having a hard time dealing the the extra dbs and it was causing me to suffer from a lot of head shake and head ache.  Try wearing your helmet around the house, it seems to deaden the initial sounds and offers some buffer from the smells too.

jmics19067

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 22, 2002
:) although I dont need RainX for my goggles <I have a girl> would you happen to know what I could use as filter for my nose gaurd?

One thing I noticed is the Fox MudPaws work great for grabbing the baby butt wipes and yet still offer a sure grip if things get sloppy :confused:

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
Guys, can you please stay on topic? We're talking about VD. He shops the next aisle over at the drug store...

Malcom Smith recommends not running full-race Prune Juice. But I'm worried that if we lean him out too much, he'll start to ping. Where's Rich when you need him?

jmics19067

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 22, 2002
ok sorry we are talking vintage not the newer models

I kinda like the black coffee with a bran muffin and a banana, gives good response, could be substituted for raisin bran but the milk additive makes me backfire.

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
I used to run the Sadie's Carne Adovada burritos (large dinner plater with papitas). Talk about spooge! And if that's not bad enough, the fire dome hemis will really mess with the old monkey butt. Don't ever combine the C.A.B. with a pitcher of gasaritas.

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
Been using the ancient pre-mix for the last year and the Honda still runs like a champ. Of course my new neighborhood association police are not too impressed with the dense fog produced by the mixture of bad gas, MC1, and Mobile1. Too bad for them they didn't write it into the restrictions. HAH!

What should I do with the old air out of my tires? I'm thinking I could somehow figure a way to put it in my skull (maybe thru my nose or ears) to make my hair grow back (on my noggin not on my back).

Sorry for bringing this one back to life but I was doing a search on stoddard solvent for another thread and this one popped up.

OnAnySunday

Big Pig
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 20, 2000
lost in the deserts of NM
VintageDirt said:
What should I do with the old air out of my tires? I'm thinking I could somehow figure a way to put it in my skull (maybe thru my nose or ears) to make my hair grow back (on my noggin not on my back)

If it dont grow on the skull, just shave it off your back and "superglue" it to yer noggin.
Hell thats what i do! er, ah, that is ive though about doin that before.......(opps) :bang:

RYDMOTO

~SPONSOR~
Feb 16, 2001
I found oatmeal in the morning gives a lot more low end grunt when I cut the hilly sections.Then in the afternoon I change over to refried beans for more top end on the long straights.Makes me sing like a 125.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
VintageDirt said:
What should I do with the old air out of my tires? I'm thinking I could somehow figure a way to put it in my skull (maybe thru my nose or ears) to make my hair grow back (on my noggin not on my back).
I, too have said problem with hair not up top, although I'm still a tad thicker up there than my ol' buddy VD. I just tell everyone it's a mohair vest, cuz it's mo' hair than it used to be . . .

That old air, I dunno man. Maybe you could save it and sell it to the peeps at that big NM balloon thingamajig.

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
BEEF706 said:
OK, Zio and VD, do you have any idea how hard it is for me to explain to 9th graders taking a test why I just spit diet doc all over the desk? Ican't read 'em those posts, there are laws!! :flame:

I too, backfired through my nose! :eek:
My chocolate shake jetting must be lean! :laugh:
Or it's late and I'm delirious from reading about pre-mix in a lawnmower on a site for dirtbikers about dirtbikes and........... :think: Nevermind! :|

Top Bottom