firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
It seems there's a fairly good mix of mx riders and trail riders but most of us like to do both. Let's keep the NWSF scheduled for July 12-14 at Mad River, but judging by the amount of interest in renting a track, maybe we can rent Ward Creek or something. Which other tracks do rentals? Woodland? Albany? PM or email me with ideas.

slickhenry

Jul 13, 2001
FC22 I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for letting us all ELECT you to figure this stuff all out. Looking forward to riding with you and all the other DRN'ers. ;)

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
You'll regret it, I'm sure. But thank you for the "honor." (does this mean I have to do all the work too?)

Hondaxrguy

May 17, 2001
I haven't been to many tracks around here, but how about trying to get a place that has a track AND trails? Can Thurston be rented out? Just a thought!

Jeremy

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
I don't think you can rent Thurston since it's an ORV park. I think it'd be more fun to have both a spode fest and a track day though.

SIR is not a very challenging track. It is a good place to go practice but it would get very, very boring for a whole day of riding.

BigBore

Jun 16, 1999
Just out of curiosity, does anybody know a guy named Kace Allen? I believe he always has a ride around that Mad River area in July.....or maybe I'm thinking of a different place.

fishhead

die you sycophant !
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 22, 2000
FC you're doing a great job! Keep up the good work! :aj:

If you need help, feel free to ask as long as it doesn't involve money or work or somthing like that. :silly:

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
Mad River in July sounds good to me. I'll have a new ride by then, I hope.

SIR can be boring once you've done it a few times. Any of you guys/gals plan on racing there this year on Fridays? Maybe I'll see ya there. I'm not racing, but I'll be hanging out every so often. :)

Top Bottom