let's not forget dwreck

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
he's 40 today.

craig was right, we're all getting older than dirt.

OKKX'er

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 10, 2001
Derek has a few miles left in the tank, he went riding at sunup today! Hope it was a good one, happy B-Day.

craig_enid

Mar 23, 2000
He said that he carried 18mph to the 80, then was 6 minutes down for the second half, also at 18mph.
No crashes.
I'm jealous.
But my bike's clean.
:uh:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Happy belated birthday! Those darn trees must have been sleepin'!

tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
If Derek is 40, uh oh, that means we are.............more not younger. Hope ya had a fantastic day dude.

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
Thanks guys.
OKKX'er said:
18 through the black diamond? There must be some broken trees!
Don you need to ride some enduro's so you can figure out the lingo. I set the computer to show an 18 mph average and was 23 seconds ahead of schedule after the first 14 miles. I was 6 minutes behind schedule on the second half, mostly because of Black Diamond, and a tree blocked the trail in the new section, it was hot, I was tired from only getting a minute and a half rest over 28 miles and I am getting old you know. Need any more excuses?

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
I remember when Dwreck was just a kid.......Boy I really fell old. Makes me wanta ride again and show ..................Oh , forget that I forgot just how outta shape I was till I realized I was using my gut for a table fro my laptop. :bang:

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
gut for a table :) .... scary stuff ... my younger bro does that , it freaks me out.

Howdy Justin, SwiftB etc long time no see

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…