Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
My YZ250F:

Attachments

• P7125057.JPG
    125 KB · Views: 232

mj4trax

Dec 8, 2009
Here's my bike. 2003 RM 250. The picture's almost a year old. .. but it's what I've got handy in my photobucket account.

Last edited:

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
Porkchop said:
Right on Joe! Twice pipes. Got any first turn pics getting the hole shot? How about doing a pinned, 2 wheel drift, in high gear, nice ride ! :cool:
Check my first post, I added one for you. :cool:

I don't do the organized racing thing.

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
fordmugg said:
lets see some more bikes
Right! :cool: All these members and no one has pictures of thier bikes? :think: C'mon guys, lets see em all, big or small. Clean, dirty, we don't care.....take some pictures.....anywhere....

yz250roost

~SPONSOR~
Oct 16, 2000
This is the only bike I have right now. Been a few years since I sold my 98 YZ 250. I'm in the market for a CRF450 this summer.

It'll feel good to get back out there, this time with a son.

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
that was my first ride , mine was red , some good memories of holding the gearshift down to get sweet neutral slams :) front suspension on mine was frozen, got serious headshake and caused skinned elbows every weekend

yz250roost

~SPONSOR~
Oct 16, 2000
Yeah, I've been wanting one for the last few years. I learned to ride on these bikes too, had one that looked identical to the one I have now. It's more a labor of love to bring these back to decent condition. I'm already on my second build in a year. They're alot of fun and OEM, NOS and aftermarket parts are all over the place.

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
97 KTM 200 Jack Piner edition, Lucky #13 of 133 made.

05 ATK450 couldnt find any other pictures, but will post a better one when i can.(I think it was Jasonj that took this one)

Thought I would through in my outdated winter ride also, 1980 Kawasaki 440 Invader (which I am hoping to get out tomorrow with the 12-18 inches of snow we are supposed to get tonight)

Porkchop

~SPONSOR~
Apr 27, 2001
Hey Joe, Glad to see you getting to ride with out having to dodge any snow drifts or icebergs. Are you near the site where the movie " Unstoppable" was filmed recently?If you'd like to, have a look on youtube at "unstoppable movie train wreck or crash". I'm planning on suiting up tomorrow & ride around the home property a bit with my boys, after school. We'll try out a new camera & see what we get. Some pics soon. :laugh:

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
:rotfl: The pic was from last summer! ;)

Porkchop

~SPONSOR~
Apr 27, 2001
weather report, ride report, soon.......

_JOE_ said:
:rotfl: The pic was from last summer! ;)
I've gathered that, our news media shows day in, day out why there is no need for refrigeration in your region. Just sending you, your family & your pals a wish of warmth, soon. It was 29 f here last night, highs expected in the 60's today. The ice on our deck melts by 9 am. Rained yesterday like a cow pissing on a flat rock, clear today. Wrenching & riding, this afternoon. Best Regards, Porkchop ! :cool:

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
Bob, it's well on it's way to being together. :)

Porkchop, I ride the wifes TTR in the winter. I just play ride around the neighborhood in the snow and ice. We had a 6 foot tall snow fort about a month ago, it shrunk to about 3 or 4 ft and got really solid when we had a couple weeks of upper 30s for highs. It's now a snow jump for the TTR. :ride: The 10ft+ pile at the end of our dead end road is alot of fun to climb! :cool: I'm considering screwing the tires on the CRF and going out to one of the smaller lakes around here........

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
I'd be more inclined to post a pic of a nice vintage bike ... CRF450's are just too common. Maybe when I get that 'ol 79 Husky 390 in real nice shape, I'll post a pic. :cool:

Wolf

doooode
Jul 31, 2000
here's mine. I don't have any static or clean pictures of it at this time...which is a good thing :)
Non current 2003 RM 250/265 AKA the flying banana :yeehaw: :yeehaw:

Attachments

• Ice Riding Silver Lake 1-1-10 004 small.JPG
    58.2 KB · Views: 171

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Wolf said:
here's mine. I don't have any static or clean pictures of it at this time...which is a good thing :)
Non current 2003 RM 250/265 AKA the flying banana :yeehaw: :yeehaw:
In order for it to be the FLYING BANANA should it not have a yellow frame :nener: :yeehaw:

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…