X

xr250 enduro rider

nj ridin

riding in nj is tight, unfortunatly most is illegal unless you have insurance and registration and plates on bike...im not to sure of where riverside is in NJ, but im down in atlantic county and usually ride the trails in Wharton State Forest. If you get cought riding on private land, very likely bike will be impounded and $1000 fine. hope i could help.

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Where is Riverside. It doesn't show on my map. What county?

Cr85RaCeR607

Aug 13, 2004
Riverside is in Burlington County...Im moving up there this Saturday(15th) and im gonna start riding at Chatsworth in march. Did any of you guys ever ride there? How far am I away from you guys?

sick 96 250

Damn Yankees
Jul 16, 2004
i'm about a half hour from you in Pa. I rode chatsworth(pine barrens) years ago when you didnt have to worry bout all the insurance and registration crap they have going on there now. Hope you like little rocks and sand cause thats about all that place is good for. Although they have a lot or trails and such the fee to ride there is rediculous. There are several places here in Pa which is great riding. It may be a little longer for you to drive to but the money you save on the entry fee to most the places in Pa you can use for gas money.

I'm not that far outside bristol and if your movin to riverside you will become familiar with the burlington bristol bridge, so when it gets warm out your more than welcome to meet up with a bunch of us to go ride.

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Be sure to check in with the DYDR's. We have several group rides at Paragon (trail riding) a year. You might also want to checkout Rausch Creek.

There have been rumors about an indoor track being built in Trenton.

Cr85RaCeR607

Aug 13, 2004
Yeah,ive read a lot of good posts about your group rides at Paragon. Ill go on all of em because my dad rides too and is more into trails. He rides an 03' CRF230. We usually go up to ATVNY a couple of times a year. It would b cool to have an indoor tarck but im not sure if id like it. By indoor i suppose your meanin supercross...im more into motocross,i like the nice wide open riding.

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
http://www.xarenasports.com/ theres the info on the arena in trenton. I'm up in North Jersey and there are very few riding spots in NJ unless you want to worry about the cops the whole time you ride. Raushce creek in Pa has both motocross and trails, or tower city has trails. Traxx at Jack frost is mostly tracks, but they are closing soon if they havent already. Most of our group rides in the area are at Paragon and hopefully we'll see you there in the spring.

sick 96 250

Damn Yankees
Jul 16, 2004
start ripping the bike up and down the street and see how the neighbors like you :aj:

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
he can only rip up the street if its one way, so then he will just have to keep going and find some woods, because he cant go back home down a one way street.

sick 96 250

Damn Yankees
Jul 16, 2004
scooter1130 said:
he can only rip up the street if its one way, so then he will just have to keep going and find some woods, because he cant go back home down a one way street.

WHo says you can go the opposite way on a one way street on a bike???? :coocoo: :nener:

Cr85RaCeR607

Aug 13, 2004
Thats ran through my mind lots of times. I also have a park 10 secs away :p :laugh: . Another great thing about my neighborhood is theres a bunch of stuck up hags all around. Anyway, on a more serious note, does anyone know about any sand pits or anythin where cops wont bother you thats near me?

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom