Local Chapters are doin' the do!

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
For those of you that have just looked in here for the first time, Local Chapters are putting on some great rides. If you need a good outing to meet some new friends, your chances are increasing.
The Reno Ride is coming up in February and is epic. I may be wrong but this past Valentines Day ride had a thread that lasted maybe 9 months! It now has its on Sub Forum in the West Chapters. Check 'em out.
The Kentuckiana Chapter is hosting a ride at White Rock, as well as, NTAC out of KC. The Hicks in the Sticks Part II should prove to be a real "killer" of a ride. I wouldn't recommend new tires until AFTER this one. :)
The Heartland Spodes and NTSP are joining forces for a trip to Lake McKensie Nov. 23-24th. This west Texas ride is great fun, some fast trails and some killer hill climbs. I will be doing this one and can't hardly wait! :aj:
The Damn Yankee Dirt Riders are planning a big get together this spring. Should be a good one. I've had the opportunity to ride with some of these guys and they will definitely have a great ride lined up.
It just takes some motivation to have a group put together a ride, maybe near you. If you are near one of these places join in, have some fun, meet some really cool people. Besides we have to ride some before DW03 at Cooperland! :yeehaw: Follow the highlighted links and get into to the fun, you will thank me later. :worship:

Top Bottom