XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
WHITMAN COUNTY: Fuaau faces criminal trespass, malicious mischief charges
Staff report

Posted on: Thursday, May 08, 2008

The Whitman County Prosecutor's Office has filed charges against a man accused of smearing feces on a bathroom wall Saturday.

Tupo Fuaau, 21, was charged with first-degree criminal trespass and third-degree malicious mischief. Police allege he entered a Northeast Campus Street residence, locked himself in the bathroom and smeared feces on the wall.

Police recommended a charge of residential burglary, but Whitman County Deputy Prosecutor Bill Druffel said he did not believe he could prove Fuaau entered the residence unlawfully with the intent to commit a crime.

Fuaau's criminal record includes convictions for burglary and making a false statement to a police officer. He is currently being held in the Whitman County Jail. He is scheduled to be arraigned Friday.

B

biglou

A bit of DRN trivia: The song "I Get Weak" was originally written by me as a way of professing my love for Wes, but when he rejected my advances, I sold the song to Belinda Carlisle for $25, a small packet of some unidentified substance and a six-pack of Carling's Black Label. The rest is history.

It's all true. :nod:

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
XRpredator said:
WHITMAN COUNTY: Fuaau faces criminal trespass, malicious mischief charges
Staff report

Posted on: Thursday, May 08, 2008

The Whitman County Prosecutor's Office has filed charges against a man accused of smearing feces on a bathroom wall Saturday.

Tupo Fuaau, 21, was charged with first-degree criminal trespass and third-degree malicious mischief. Police allege he entered a Northeast Campus Street residence, locked himself in the bathroom and smeared feces on the wall.
So what you are saying, is that this man is your hero.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom