bigmark

Dec 20, 2007
Iam looking for a dirt bike for racing harescrambles.Never had a dirt bike but I been racing atvs for some time.I dont race mx at all to scared to jump.I dont care what brand it is but we dont have a ktm dealer around.Iam a big guy at 6'3 300lbs.

BLACKeR

Oct 30, 2007
I dont care what brand it is but we dont have a ktm dealer around

300 lbs if big, for a 250T or a 450F but driving an hour+ for a dealer is even worse. if your looking for a 2-stroke: low maintenance, great XC bike. the newer yamahas seem the be the crown favorite. they are the best of the big 4. if you want a 4-stroke, it seems like you just pick your favorite color.

ropethebike

Oct 24, 2006
Get you an '05 or newer YZ 250 and just hang onto your 300 lb. a$$.............just joking....I am a pretty big guy and I don't even come close to using all of my YZ 250........

bigmark

Dec 20, 2007
Thanks for the help I think iam going to look at a older 2-stroke because of the price.Iam still going to race my atv but just want to try something new.

ropethebike

Oct 24, 2006
hey man, not sure where you live, but yesterday I saw what looked like a great deal on a CR 250 on the Texas Offroad Network website in the classifieds................

It had a fresh top end, new scotts stabilizer, etc.. I think the bike was located in OKC, OK

rtb

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom