trial_07

Play with gravity
~SPONSOR~
Apr 26, 2004
Hey guys,

I've completed Motocross madness 2, moto racer 3 (which sucked), and MTX Mototrax (which I really enjoyed). Any other RECENT games with nice gameplay and graphics I could enjoy?

trial_07

Play with gravity
~SPONSOR~
Apr 26, 2004
Is it realistic or can I pull 4 backflips?

Moose

~SPONSOR~
Sep 16, 2006
Uhh..MX vs ATV unleashed 2 is probably one of the better mx games i've played. I haven't pulled a backflip yet, you have to press like 2-3 buttons at a time while tapping another one or something. It's harder than your average game where you just have to pull back.

rm_racer

Mar 15, 2005
MX vs. ATV Unleashed is probabaly the most realistic out there. I would say totally worth the 40$ or how ever much it is. :ride:

trial_07

Play with gravity
~SPONSOR~
Apr 26, 2004
ok and mx vs atv unleashed in the same game as mx unleashed right?

mg89

Mar 11, 2006
I only have one mx game and it's motocross mania 3. It's pretty fun, not all that realistic because you basically pick up items on the track and hit another rider with it to make them fall down, and all of these weird tricks like a headspin in the air. I would totally recommend this game to you. It's for playstation 2 and I don't think it is that rescent, maybe a few years old.

I got it at Wal-Mart for $10

trial_07

Play with gravity
~SPONSOR~
Apr 26, 2004
Sorry Mg89, I'm looking for a top notch and realistic game. I'm leaning towards mx unleashed (now I know that mx unleashed and mx vs atv unleashed is not the same game) although I can't find the game anywhere! I looked at walmart and futureshop. Which stores sell this game? (For PC)

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
I looked on Gamespot and the only one listed for PC is MX vs. ATV unleashed. Which is still a great game and fun to play. There is freestyle, 50 racing, SX, MX and supermoto. I have pulled a double backflip on both the quad and bike. Never done more than two though.

pyrofreak

Apr 9, 2003
I haven't played MX vs ATV Unleashed yet, but I own MX Unleashed. I played it once at a friend's house and severely wanted my own. Got a PS2, and I bought the game about a month ago at Wal*Mart for $19.97 or something like that. I couldn't find it, but then I saw a big bin of games that were marked down. Its a bit older, maybe a year or so, but very realistic. You pick your own lines, and certian ones are faster, as are certian jump combinations. It has MX, SX, and the freestyle isnt too bad either.

captblue1

Sep 8, 2004
mx vs atv unleashed is a little more realistic than mx unleashed. you don't land jumps as easily. I have pulled off a double backflip but that was only in the freestyle track.

trial_07

Play with gravity
~SPONSOR~
Apr 26, 2004
Here's what I got:

mx vs. atv unleashed is the ''sequel'' to mx unleashed. I tried the game on x-box this weekend and I really enjoyed it! I'm seriously looking to buying it on pc if I can find it...

Thanks guys!

Coloner_Dre

Feb 8, 2006
Mx vs Atv unleashed is easily the best game out there and its not the saem as mx unleashed and if someone out there can beat me at the philly track on my yz450f ill give me all the money in the world

trial_07

Play with gravity
~SPONSOR~
Apr 26, 2004
Thanks for the websites guys! The only things that could be improved in mva is the floaty physics and having to actually use the brakes. Or am I just not good enough?

trial_07

Play with gravity
~SPONSOR~
Apr 26, 2004
dales298 said:
MX vs ATV Unleashed for the PC is what I like the best. I have it for PS2 also but you can't add tracks and skins like you can for the PC version. I got mine from Amazon and download tracks and skins here.
http://www.mcmfactory.com/index.php

Dale

Aren't those skins and plugins for motocross madness 2?

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
trial_07 said:
Aren't those skins and plugins for motocross madness 2?

I'm pretty sure they are too...when MCM2 is all we had we were always changing skins and everything.

On MX vs ATV Unleashed you can earn pro jerseys, better bikes and gear. I'm sure there is a cheatcode to get them the easy way.

trial_07

Play with gravity
~SPONSOR~
Apr 26, 2004
I hate cheats! It gives you no satisfaction! What fun is a game without satisfaction?

dales298

Mostly Useless
~SPONSOR~
Nov 25, 2003
trial_07 The skins are for both games. When you go to the download page it will tell you which game it is for. The only problem for mx vs atv you have to have the Multi-x plugin--which I don't have, but there are 3 different skin packs that have been assembled that you don't need the plugin for (I use skin pack #3) that are pretty cool. The cheat codes won't make it easier to beat the game, just unlocks all of the tracks and bikes.

Dale

patto3

Apr 8, 2006
MX vs ATV unleashed is very similar to MX unleashed. My all-time favourite game is still MX superfly because it is one of the very few motocross games that have actual hondas and it has real tracks.

trial_07

Play with gravity
~SPONSOR~
Apr 26, 2004
I'll try adding more tracks and stuff! I especially want a ''Pastrana replica'' bike and gear since he is my all time favorite hero! lol

I bough a Madcatz wireless controller which is identical to an Xbox controller-S. It works very good and the game is a lot of fun.

Why is there no suzuki, yamaha, or ktm bikes on the pc version? There was on the Xbox version.

mxmatthew

Apr 7, 2003
motocross madness 2 is still my favorite mx game of all time. Thousands of tracks and skins to download, and the amount of mods people came up with for that game was amazing! (changing the traction, higher resolution tracks and skins, etc.) It didn't have the greatest graphics compared to the games today and there were a couple things that were a bit unrealistic but when playing online it couldnt be beat.

trial_07

Play with gravity
~SPONSOR~
Apr 26, 2004
How do I add tracks in MVA? I tried copy-paste the .pak file in the user tracks but when I open the game and click user tracks to try it out, it says ''unexpected error and must close'' damn.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom