whenican

Jul 10, 2008
Hello everyone,

Please excuse any blunders here, but this is the first time that I've every posted anything anywhere...

My son and I are planning to ride the Grand Traverse North Trails on Aug 8 and I was hoping that someone could give me an idea of what type of terrain to expect as well as any other tips that might help us.

Thanks! :laugh:

TCTrailrider

Jan 19, 2004
Singletrack (motorcycle only). Varied terrain, sand to hardpack, some hills, not big ones. Good shape currently, should be whooped out by August. Not great but a fun ride.

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Spent the weekend with the Soenksen family. I think you know the way to LMC clubgrounds. You are welcome to visit again anytime you want.

SLEDNECK

Aug 10, 2007
I was planning on riding close to that area the week of the 4th but i didnt make it to the trails. After that trip i'm selling my bike and buying something street legal. To much old people that have nothing better to do then bitch. I wish their was a place around here to ride.

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
WIC - just stopped by your neighborhood to pick up my motorcycle. I think I met your son. If your initials are JB, give me a call to discuss the LMC membership.

Mike
517-655-5505

Top Bottom