Looking for place to ride in New Mexico

cyoung450

Feb 17, 2002
I am wanting to meet my brother in New Mexico for a ride does anyone know of some good trail riding out there?

Trailryder42

Feb 6, 2000
There's lots of great places, unfortunately trying to find someplace that's not currently closed due to fire danger might be tough. Cedro might still be open.
Checkout www.wildernet.com for trail info and Phone# of forest offices to call for info. www.rickramsey.net is another good info site for trails status and forest closure info.

cyoung450

Feb 17, 2002
Hey thanks it's a great WebSite I wish there were more like it for Texas.....

mp4798

Aug 10, 2001
theres some cool places to ride on BLM land near santa teresa NM. tons of desert riding. im in el paso tx now. let me know if u wanna meet up and take a spin.
mp4798@aol.com
mark

XT

Oct 8, 2000
I ride frequently in the Albuquerque area, lots of single track and desert. No trees though. Haven't been to the mountains yet. If you are in the area you can get me at XrayTango@comcast.net

Moteaux

Professional Mud Tester
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 30, 2001
We used to ride Tres Ritos near the Sipapu Ski Basin. It's about 30 miles from Taos. I don't know if it is closed due to fire danger this year, but it is one of my favorite places to ride.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…