Loretta Lynn's this weekend

deagle

May 21, 2001
Alright, it's time for the talkers to be the riders. We need everyone there and you all need to be there. Great trails, good food and drink, even a party and a band Friday night. Tom says the trails are done, and the weather looks like it may shake out to be good, at least a little warmer than last year. If you haven't already decieded to go you still have time. For details:

http://www.vstarider.com

B

biglou

I know a few of the local guys are going. Chris, Greg and Rick. They were at DW as well, if anyone met them there. They got to go cut trail with Coop! Lucky bastages! :)

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
Originally posted by BigLou
I know a few of the local guys are going. Chris, Greg and Rick. They were at DW as well, if anyone met them there. They got to go cut trail with Coop! Lucky bastages! :)

I'll keep an eye out for them! I'll be there Saturday. :thumb:

jcramin

~SPONSOR~
Aug 14, 2002
IM packing now, im headed out from Memphis about noon on Thursday and plan on camping all weekend.

J

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
Originally posted by jcramin
IM packing now, im headed out from Memphis about noon on Thursday and plan on camping all weekend.

J

jcramin, click on the "01 YZ426" link in my signature, and keep an eye out for that bike Saturday!

jcramin

~SPONSOR~
Aug 14, 2002
Ill be looking for yea. Ill be riding a 98 CR125 with Stickers all over the number plates and Ill have a 87 Yellow DR125.... Ill be tent camping and Ill have a green and white striped easy-up. I hope they have a short loop too, so I can re-tune my suspension. I just got back from a week at St. Joe State park in Missouri and my bike is still setup for sand and very loose dirt.

J

deagle

May 21, 2001
jcramin,
There will be a short loop as well. Probably 16 mile main for bikes and ATV's with 4 or 5 miles of bike only added for about 20-21 miles. Then a 4 mile novice that is usually quite fun, and of course the kiddie area.

Ford-PSD

Uhhh...
Oct 22, 2002
Thanks CAL,

I'll be looking for #7. That was the number one of my best friends used on his bike.

mhardee

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 17, 2002

What's LL Like? All MX? Trails? Both? Could an resurrected old-timer hang?
What about St. Joe?

lawman

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 20, 1999
no mx, all trails. mostly fast, hilly & rocky, with several miles of single track that will be bike only (some of it quite interesting). it's a pretty gnarly place for a trail ride; i think that even the novice trail will be pretty challenging this year (i helped tom some with the layout). it will be a lot of fun, everyone who can should try to get there.

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
We ride at Turkey Bay all year. And I've ridden at Merwin MO, Chadwick MO, Cooperland OK, Crab Orchard ILL, Linton KY, and Casey ILL. Not one of those places have trails with a layout that is as fun as the VSTA ride at LL's. I've been to Dirtweek 3 years in a row, now. While Dirtweek is definately the "event of the year", the VSTA LL ride is the "ride of the year".

:thumb: to all those involved in marking/clearing trail for the LL ride.

jcramin

~SPONSOR~
Aug 14, 2002
Im headed home to finish packing now... Ill be headed out tomorrow about noon and get to LL Ranch about 2:00 have camp set-up by 3:00 relaxing and resting for the next three days by 3:30...

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…