Louisiana DRNers Do You Want a Local Chapter?

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
What do you want it to say/ask?

Moteaux

Professional Mud Tester
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 30, 2001
A poll for members of our region to see if there is enough interest to form our own local chapter encompassing (as you mentioned to me) SE Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi (Western or more) and Alabama (Western or more)?

At the rate it is going I don't think there has been enough interest, but I haven't completely given up yet. I am going offshore in the morning but will check back as soon as get back on dry land.

Randy

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Ok, I'll toss around some ideas and let you know before we post them.

troy 7

Jul 15, 2002
Just loged on to the site. Great idea!! I don't think many people in la view this site I will try to fill them in. How does the Gulf Coast riders sound.

Bandit9

Jul 14, 2002
I am in. Reside in Lafayette. Swamp Riders is my .02 on the name. Hey Motohead, thanks for the info on my bike question. I was thinking 450F all along, just needed someone to push me over the edge.

Bandit9

Jul 14, 2002
I race in the Arkansas Hare Scramble series. It is a good series and the closests one that I could find. If any of you want to come to the next race on Aug 25 or a Missouri State Hare Scramble race on July 28 let me know. I leave Lafayette alone and meet some racing buddies in Monroe and then haul ass in a van 4 hours to Ark and camp out the night before and them race on Sunday. Most fun I have ever had. If your interested in going let me know. blanco9@worldnet.att.net

Nevada Sixx

Jan 14, 2000
hi from north mississippi,,, i think it would be a great idea to have a chapter,,anything to promote the sport, meet people, and learn about new areas to ride would be great.

Top Bottom