LaRider20

Dec 27, 2000
Some of us Louisiana riders will be riding in Kentwood La. at Wildwood MX on Sunday, July 13th. If you are free please come and join us for a fantastic day of riding. If you haven't been to this track, do yourself a favor and go. The track is the size of an outdoor national track and is unbelievable.

LaRider20

Greg Guidry

~SPONSOR~
Nov 8, 2001
Troy,
I will try to make this ride. Did you check with the owner to see if he will be open this weekend. I hope the rain stays away. Give me a call when you come in from offshore.

Greg

LaRider20

Dec 27, 2000
Hey buddy, I planned on calling you when I got in. Kentwood would be a great place for your comeback ride. I'm not sure if I'm leaving from Houma, or my mom's house in New Orleans, but let me know if you need help loading your bike. If we leave from Houma, and you're not quite up to the drive, let me know and we'll make room for you. I got with Lynn last week, and he said there would be a school on Friday and Saturday, and practice on Sunday. Lets keep our fingers crossed for good weather, especially since there is supposed to be a hurricane in the Gulf by the weekend.

Phillip and Josh are supposed to be coming as well.
p.s. for some reason I can't post on DRN from home so this will be my last post on the upcoming ride. After today I'll be on my cell phone.

LaRider20

junkjeeps

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2001
I went to the Kentwood track as a last minute thing this past Saturday and Troy you're right, this is an awesome track. I don't care for MX at all and I had a good time. It's wide open and no death jumps. All safe landings. You can ride at your own pace no matter how many people are on the track. It was hot as hell though. We ended up getting there about 8:30 and leaving around noon. Couldn't take the heat. Anyway, we're thinking about a trip to Forest Hills the weekend of Sept 13th. Let me know if you or Greg are interested.

Mark

LaRider20

Dec 27, 2000
Mark, I won't be going to Forest Hills in Sept. Me and the boys might consider a trip in December-April. Let me have days in the 70s and nights in the 50s and I'll be a happy camper; literally.

Top Bottom