Louisiana Ride

Mixel

~SPONSOR~
Feb 7, 2002
I'm planning to ride Forest Hill this Friday and Saturday.  If anyone wants to join me post here, or send me an E-mail (mixel@bellsouth.net).  I'll be in a white S-10 pickup with a YZ250F and an XR250. 

Bandit9

Jul 14, 2002
What time are you hitting the trail on Saturday Morning? We are kicking around going to Red Dirt or Forest Hill.

Mixel

~SPONSOR~
Feb 7, 2002
Honestly im not real sure what time we'll get started saturday morning because it is a very small group, only me and my brother that i know of staying the night friday night.  If you tell me what time you think you'll be there, i'll wait around for you, or try to be back from a short loop around that time.  I'm shooting to leave my house at 6:00 in the morning, so after that there will be no way of getting in touch with me. 

junkjeeps

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2001
Wish I wasn't working!

Mark

Bandit9

Jul 14, 2002
Nice meeting you and your brother Mixel. Next time we will hit all 3 loops. blanco9@att.net

junkjeeps

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2001
So how were the trails? Dusty or sloppy wet? I'll try to make it next time.

Mark

Mixel

~SPONSOR~
Feb 7, 2002
Nice meeting you too Bandit, I hope i didnt hold you up from another loop.  When i got back to the truck, i realized we had talked for somewhere around 3 hours.  Got home and the xr has a flat front tire.  I guess the roots had a role in that, i dont know.  You were asking about tire pressure right before you left, i guess its a good thing we had that extra air in there, or we might have had another break down. 

Mark,

Trails were good, maybe a little dusty on friday, But since i was there, it decided to rain on friday, even though the forcast was 0% rain.  It made friday be a pretty boring day because everything was pretty wet.  The trails were wet saturday, but still very ridable. 

junkjeeps

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2001
Is there anywhere to ride in Belle Chasse? I don't live too far from there, but I don't know of any riding areas around there.

Mark

TM

Jul 14, 2003
they have places in the woods that are like tracks and the levee to ride on.

junkjeeps

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2001
Cops don't mess with you for riding on the levee? I live one block from the levee in Luling and they will bust you wide open if they catch on the levee. Have had quite a few quad deaths in the last few months and they have shut it down completely.

TM

Jul 14, 2003
No not me i ride right past the police station and i havent been told anything they didnt seem to care when i was on my 4 wheeler i havent been seen on my bike by them. it also depends who the cop is and if they care.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…