Moteaux

Professional Mud Tester
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 30, 2001
Anyone interested in riding the weekend of the 12th in Forest Hills, Breezy Hills, Camp Livingston or the Vernon Enduro Trail? I will be offshore until the 8th or 9th but will be home and looking to ride. I live in the Lafayette area, so if you are in that area we could travel together or meet somewhere.

Reply here, or email me radamson@bellsouth.net if you are interested in riding.

LaRider20

Dec 27, 2000
motohead00, I rode Forest Hills last weekend (12/29) and would like to ride it again, but my sons are suffering from track withdrawl. I work offshore also, and crew change on Wednesdays. Weather permitting, we will probably be riding one of the local tracks. Do you know Forest Hills well? Do you ride there often? I live in Houma, but graduated from Comeaux High School. If we can't get together for a ride this time when we're off, I'd like to keep you in mind for a future ride. You game?

enduro400

Oct 19, 2001
forest hill

Hey larider20,
Has forest hill been reopened? I made a trip there the weekend of the 22 and they had signs stating that the trails were closed until further notice due to the heavy rains that they had the previous week? I would love to make a trip there this weekend if its open!!!

Thanks,

LaRider20

Dec 27, 2000
Yes it's open. It opened on Saturday the 29th. We actually rode the 27th, 28th, and 29th. Guess where I saw all of the signs?? In the middle of the woods. Go figure. A bunch of B.S. if you ask me. They said "closed until conditions improve" what the hell is that supposed to mean?
We stayed at a local campground, and outlawed on the trails. My money was spent, time invested, camping equipment set-up; there was no way I was leaving. I'd love to get together with yall for some future rides, track or trails. Keep me in mind, here's my address LaRider20@aol.com

LaRider20

Dec 27, 2000
I have been to Breezy Hill once, but was following someone else there. It was nice; not so rooted up by the 4 wheelers. I haven't even heard of the other two places. So unfortunately, my answer is no. Sorry I couldn't be of any help.

Moteaux

Professional Mud Tester
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 30, 2001
The Vernon Enduro trail is over near Pitkin/Cravens area, Camp Livingston is just out of Pineville and they have a Harescramble there around end of Oct. to first of Nov.

Look on a map for general areas, I can be more specific when I get home, but am leaving in about 20 minutes to go offshore. I will gladly give anyone directions that wants to meet me at any of the places. I don't know Breezy Hill that well and was hoping to find someone that knew it to show me around a little better. But the other areas I know pretty well.

Keep me in mind if you ever want to ride!

Thanks,
Motohead00

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom