CagivaWMX

Apr 16, 2002
A 125 Pro class pile up has crumpled the brake side lower fork tube on my Husqvarna CR 125 (Marzocchi 45mm USD) Its only slightly egg shaped about 3/4 from where it would bottom out Any way to fix this without buying a replacement? I am finding lots of old Marzocchi parts for the 45mm convential parts that came on mid/late 90's KTM's but no upside down parts? Any ideas would be appreciated, but I am afraids the finals going to be.......get a loan and buy a new part---If I can find one.

DEANSFASTWAY

LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 16, 2002
Hmmm wonder what that lower tube costs ? probably about as much as a used set of like 98 YzKx Cr forks and hardware thatwould work better. Good luck Call Ferraccis They might have one lying around , In the past they used to take apart bikes for parts if you needed them . I dont know about now though .Not too many bikes that I know of even used these forks .Good Luck

DEANSFASTWAY

LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 16, 2002
WE put some CR450 Honda forks on a CR 250 Husky last summer and it worked real well , We have also seen the shiver forks and werent really impressed. The only way we got the new 450 forks(brand new) was that we were parting out to put the motor in a quad . A lot of shops are now building hybrid quads . We now have a YZ 426 front end available but youd need to respring the forks at least . Id see first how much a tube costs unless you really want to trick out the bike andkeep it .

Mark Hammond

Apr 6, 2000
125 Pro class pile up has crumpled the brake side lower fork tube on my Husqvarna CR 125 (Marzocchi 45mm USD)

Hey Cagiva wmx
I have a new chrome tube for this bike,but you willhave to get a shop to swap over your axle clamp. Send me an email if your interested

Mark

CagivaWMX

Apr 16, 2002
I got ahold of Fast By Ferracci, since they put the 50mm works forks on the factory bikes last year they had a few sets of the oem forks laying around and and shipped me the tube with axle clamp and hooked me up for only $50. Now I'll just have to switch the valving (my 45mm forks were done by Ferracci as well) I just want to say here that FBF has been the best thing about racing Husqvarnas the last year.....at the Hangtown National my clutch basket shattered in practice and they pulled a spare factory billet basket out of a spare race engine in the semi and put it in my bike in time for qualifiers. I couldn't imagine the same treatment to a local privateer if I had been on a Yamaha or Honda or anything else. And thank you all here for the imput.

Top Bottom