justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
I'm about ready to do my winter teardown on my GG. Thing is that there is nothing that appears to need to be replaced. (that I can see at this point). So I plan on spending my money on some upgrades. Problem is that the bike really doesn't need anything.

I plan on having the suspension resprung for my weight, maybe revalved, I'm not for sure if there is any benefit to that.

But the big question is about the jetting Kit by LTR. Will it make $40 worth of difference?:think

woodchuck

May 2, 2000
$40 worth of diference?

I have not installed mine yet on my EC300, but from all the posts on the Smackover forum, lots of people are suprisingly pleased with it.

Just my second hand 2cents.:D

WoodChuck

GlennP

Jun 6, 2000
Makes a BIG difference. Low to mid response, especially in the tight stuff, is really cleaned up. Keep in mind its perfect for average to warm temps, so if you plan to do WFO runs in cooler weather, bump up the main 1 size. The LTR PV cover adds some right off idle. Good mod for slow technical trails.

I'm tearing mine down now too, after 2 seasons. I'm doing a top end, and little things like wheel seals, etc. Nothing major is bad. I did rings at 1 year, but didn't even have to, they were still well withen spec.

DahlElama

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2001
The LTR jetting kit is easily worth the 40 clams. I run it and the LTR PV cover and I couldn't be more pleased with the performance improvement.

EK

Dec 3, 2000
The GasGas stock is a great machine. However, the LTR jetting kit will be the best $40 you ever spend on a performance upgrade for the GasGas. It markedly improves the responsiveness and performance in the low to mid without detracting from top end. It runs cleaner, pulls much stronger, wheelies easier and is waaayyy more fun :) It makes the GasGas criminally easy to ride.

Eric K
'01 GasGas 300XC

pedesktm

Jan 6, 2000
I have to agree on the LTR kit. Convinced a friend to put one in his 01 250 XC, Noticed an improvement immediately. I then called Les and he hooked me up with a kit for my KTM...thats right a KTM. I noticed an immediate improvement in the bottom to mid and it flat rips on top now. Les has been super in answering any questions I have and responds very quickly to any email I sent. I would recommend.

Top Bottom