kdxtaz

~SPONSOR~
Mar 29, 2002
Do a search or look back through the pages. Someone asked this question not too long ago and it got many responses.

SDTom

Jan 10, 2002
Just for fun, cuz it's not a 200...but my completely stock 02 220 got up to 85+mph at El Mirage. My buddy's XL with a speedo topped out at that speed but I had some throttle left in sixth gear...

Perk

~SPONSOR~
Sep 17, 2001
I have seen posts where people are using anythinng from a GPS, to another bike with a speedo, to a pickup being used as a guage for top end. Speeds reported have varied from 60 all the way up above a hundred. There is no way there is going to be that much variance from one stock bike to another. I would GUESS top end around 60 and be closer than those who have supposedly measured it at 80 or above. For fun, just hop on one and go wide open and guess how fast that was, then cut that almost in half.

crashburn36

Mar 25, 2002
I have a trail tech computer equipped with a speedo and it toped out at 74.9. If you ask me that is way to fast unless your on a really surface. You can barely keep the bike under you at that speed. That was with aftermarket. I'm anxious to see if it is any slower since I just chopped my silencer in half.

Top Bottom