nzambon

Apr 19, 2003
In dramatic And dominating ride Magoo cops 1St place at the ruff e nuff enduro on 5/22. The talent was deep the course was 55 miles of what I call drummond island west. But it was'nt engough to slow down the magoo. With blazeing speed and the eye of a cat he put them all away. with a rain soaked course slippery rocks brush piles that move it was Awesome baby. But not with out contreversy though rumor has it that magoo had the Jap pour vodka in frank's gatorade when frak was thinking it was just tastes left over from saturday night. The jap is in trouble now franks concockting his pay back.

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Good Job Jeff!

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Mr Magoo the rocky mountain man - say ya to first place aye?

Magoo

~SPONSOR~
Aug 12, 1999
Heh. Oh yeah, I SCHOOLED em...!

Really, this was one of those rides where I got the breaks. I'll take it, though! The usual fast guys had a little problem with the (only) reset, which was before the second check (a check-in). Their forgetfulness resulted in some riders arriving as much as 14 minutes EARLY to the check -- kinda hard to overcome that point deficit!
Regardless, I did have a good ride, and am proud of my FIRST first place trophy ever in Enduro!
It's even better since the first enduro I ever did was the Ruff E Nuff, five years ago. At that event, I kept pulling over for the faster guys, which was everyone!. I was about 1/2 to 2/3 through when three guys came up on me and I actually stopped my bike to let them by. They stopped, too. I told them to go ahead, but they said they couldn't get ahead of me because they were the sweep crew! A longer day, I've never had.
And I've been having fun at enduros ever since! I look forward to riding many more!
Thanks guys!

Top Bottom