sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
come here cherry, we got a night mass tac. go to supply and get some riser lights, then head over to BN and get the drop zone key!

KWJams

~SPONSOR~
Sep 22, 2000
There was an Marine deployed to Afghanistan.
While he was there he received a letter from his
girlfriend.
In that letter she explained that she
had slept with 2 guys while he was gone and now
wanted to break up AND she wanted the pictures of
herself back.
So he does what any Squared away Marine
would do.
He went around
to his buddies and collected any unwanted photos of
all the women he could find.
He then mailed about 25
pictures to his old girlfriend with this note:

"I'm sorry, but I can't remember which one you are.
Please take the one that belongs to you and send the
rest back." :) :)

wayneg

~SPONSOR~
Aug 29, 2001
I had the go get a 'container of propwash' when I was in the Air Farce over here. It shows you that stuff sure gets around, must have come from a joint excercise before NZ went all non-nuclear or something.

I also had one which was "quickly go and get me an A.S.H reciever from the tool store". It turned out to be an ashtray.....:-(

Howser03

~SPONSOR~
Oct 18, 2001
What the hell is propwash & bulkhead remover so I know in advance...I'm going to go out on the limb with propwash but is is toilet paper? If I was to be physically qualified and made it through bootcamp... I would be so proud to be a marine that nothing could touch me. Than people like you guys will come around and bust my balls till I'll I realize I'm still the same gullible idiot :moon: ;)

Last edited:

Rider4ever

Sponsoring Member
Nov 15, 2002
From the halls of Montezuma to the shores of Tripoli. The United States Marine Corps. Were saved by the AIR ASSAULT INFANTRY..

a little fun between the forces..

B

biglou

For the noobs in Avionics: "Run over to Supply and pick up an A.S.H. Receiver."
Or, "Here. Take this ziploc baggie and go get me an exhaust sample." (Kinda hard to do with a jet, yanno!) ;)

Moose95

Sponsoring Member
Mar 9, 2002
Howser,  I was Army Infantry for about 4 years.  I went to a bunch of cool schools and ended up bouncing around from scout platoons to recon sections for a bit.  Really enjoyed my time with the "cool guys".  I got out went to college on the Army's dime and came back in.  For me the Infantry was the best choice, cause I really enjoyed the "break things, kill people" mode of the Infantry.  However, as stated above, when not deployed or in the woods, the most boring, place in the world is an Infantryman in garrison.  Unless you put your time in, try out, and make a spot in one of the "specialized" organizations you're going to feel like you're limiting yourself.  But that's your decision.  Think about what you're going to be doing on the outside following life in the military.  ANY military experience is good when going for federal law enforcement.  MP's or CID usually get a more solid "foot in the door" when transitioning though.  If you really feel like you need to go Infantry than take this piece of advice to heart

STAY THE HELL OUT OF LEG LAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Things get really screwed up in leg land.  The esprit-de-corps that exists in the airborne units just isn't there.  'Nuff said on that subject. 

I'm still in and enjoy my work, but my days humpin' and jumpin' are over.  Whatever you decide to do, give it 110% and you'll do fine.  Good luck.

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
I would be so proud to be a marine that nothing could touch me.
ok, enough ball bustin. every job in the service is important, otherwise there would not be that job. damn right be proud. that's what it's all about, being so proud and thankful for this country that you give yourself to one of its services. all services are good and should instil pride.! you can't make chiken salad out of chicken feces, but i'll tell you what, you will see some one tabbed(in the army) and think "wow, that guys' a ranger or special forces" or in the corpes and say "wow, that guys' rcon" if you were an idiot "ZERO" before getting tabbed, you will still be and idiot after. it's suprising how many total weiners fly under the radar at these schools. happens in all branches, worthless seals, recon, rangers, P-Js. special forces. you just be a good troop and let all the other stuf sort itself out. good job young man on having the stones to stand up and be counted. it's guys like you that keep us all free. :thumb: btw, i weny to the last hard school, all these other guys are sissies :moon: :yeehaw: ;)

wayneg

~SPONSOR~
Aug 29, 2001
Yes every job is important, even the job I got stuck with in my last few months with the Air Force. The battery room wasn't the most stimulating place to work, but at least I got better at squash and fixing tvs and toasters. I guess there are always crap jobs in any organisation, and if you want to avoid doing them then don't give the bosses (like Sarge) too much lip. I guess its all about attitude and it is possible to have a great attitude with out becoming a brown nose (contrary to what I thought at the time).

Moose95

Sponsoring Member
Mar 9, 2002
you will see some one tabbed(in the army) and think "wow, that guys' a ranger or special forces" or in the corpes and say "wow, that guys' rcon" if you were an idiot "ZERO" before getting tabbed, you will still be and idiot after. it's suprising how many total weiners fly under the radar at these schools. happens in all branches, worthless seals, recon, rangers, P-Js. special forces.

:thumb: 

btw, i weny to the last hard school, all these other guys are sissies :moon: :yeehaw: ;) [/B]

Oh brother!

Hey don't forget to have fun!!  I wonder if they still do "buffer-racing" for cherries?

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
i tell you what..i can run a buffer with 2 fingers now. when i first got a hold of one it was like ole' drunken haus trying to wrestle a mean steer! yep wayneg, it's all attitude.i had a buddy, bat boy, tabbed, gold star on his wings, CIB, scrole was his combat patch. still felt a lil' inadequate, had to go SF . figured he'd finally feel like he made it with the arrow? who knows, he's probably delta now still feeling like he aught to do more.!

Moose95

Sponsoring Member
Mar 9, 2002
Sometimes it's too much.  I've had buddies who've gone, given it 110% only to get peer'ed out.  Good NCO's who really are a benifit to any organization they belong to.  Some could shake it off, some really felt that their entire world had ended, at some point you've got to be satisfied with what and where you are (even though there is always room for improvement) and realize that EVERYONE's job is important and plays a role in the overall achievement of the mission statement.  Even if you're just the dude rippin' down the hallway in your underwear on top of a buffer wearing a white helmet with cherries painted on it :eek:

Top Bottom