kevin5758

Sponsoring Member
Mar 15, 2003
Just stumbled across this area on the forum. Looks good.

My favorite riding area is Marshall Creek. I like it because it is rough and works well for suspension testing. Does anyone know of any other areas where it gets nasty-gnarley rough like at Marshall creek? (and stays that way?)

I have two RM 125's that I use for testing. One is a control bike and the other is the guini pig bike. I'm always interested in letting riders test ride the bikes and giving me their opinions on the suspension performance.

Just got back into doing suspensions (did them here in the dfw area in late 80's and early 90's). To get things rolling, I have sponsored Clay Hoenshell. (xcountry Pro #1) You TCCRA riders may know him.

Kevin Stillwell
www.gpracingtx.com
-

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Marshall Creek is a fun place. The only reasons I don't like it though are because the trails aren't/ weren't (they might be now) marked and you could ride/ drive anything you want out there. The first time I saw a Wrangler following me down a trail I decided I didn't need to play in the dirt w/ full sized vehicles. If you're looking for other trails with rough terrain, I'd check out Muenster. It's about an hour or so from DFW and has all types of terrain.

Top Bottom