Matthews FES Enduro Results / Point Standings Updated

WomanRider

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jul 19, 2006
Smitdog fixed the problem that was my concern. Therefore I deleted my post. Thanks

Last edited:

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Sorry, that was my mistake. In the first year of the FES awards banquet the top 3 in each class had their entry covered.... The list of riders above will still need to pay for their entry, but there will be an award for them.

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
I doubt we will go four places in the 40+ class. The 12-13 and 16+ womens class have a number of participants who have attended many events. These two classes deserve extra banquet awards.

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
I think I was trying to show that four in that class are in contention, but we are only going to pay 3 places in that class for the banquet.

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
... Running the latest series stats...

The Matthews FES had 128 riders (excluding X/P), of which more than half (65) were first time FES participants.

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
I also forgot to thank salgeek for once again helping to solve some networking issues in connecting a new laptop to the MotoTally system! :cool:

.... We really need dedicated equipment for next season... too much stress getting all this to work with new / different equipment the day of the event.

Top Bottom