Memphis Riding this Weekend

jcramin

~SPONSOR~
Aug 14, 2002
Now that I look at my calender. IM busy all those weekends BUT Id rather do LBL so I can cancel what I was doing on Sept 18th BUT (AGAIN) Sept 18th and 19th is a Hare Scramble weekend so many of the MMC guys may be busy. Sept 11th Weekend is a big Bull Shouls Street Bike weekend so many of the MMC guys who ride street also may be busy.

Also for many Sept and Oct weekends Loretta Lynn Ranch work weekends are set.

RAH RAH

Aug 30, 2003
Im ready for a good one. Aug 29 and Sept 12 are the dates fro a few enduros that Ive got to chase. One of those will probably be cancelled. Im ready whenever though. Ill let you know which is cancelled soon. Whatever the case lets ride!!! :ride: Rain or shine. :cool:

paddy

~SPONSOR~
Oct 7, 2002
I Like the weekend of the 29th but I think MikeB will not be available, I call him today (14th) and see what all he has to say. With work being so bad I perfer to spend Fri night and ride Sat. I will most likely have to be back Suday so I will leave late Sat night. I know Corey will like this as he has family time on Sunday. I will do some phone calls and look at dates for work and keep everyone updated.

YES IT IS TIME WE ALL DID A LBL RIDE!!!!!!!!!!

PG

WaltCMoto

Sponsoring Member
Jan 1, 2001
Oh sure, disquise a LBL ride as a memphis ride so the yankees dont show. I can feel the love.

paddy

~SPONSOR~
Oct 7, 2002
Walt........I fill the yankee billet on this crew. If there's room for one more I will let you know. Of course I could always relinquish my Yankee status and fill the "guy everyone makes fun of" but then I think we would have to rename Strok'in Steve to something different. In any case you are welcome to come, and those rug rats you got as well!!!!

Jay.....I doubt I will have time to do the work weekends at LL but call me after work this week and we will put some dates down and see. I am on call this week so I will have my schedule handy. Besides have you EVER seen me enter a MMC Hare Scramble race?

PG

Last edited:

paddy

~SPONSOR~
Oct 7, 2002
RAHRAH said:
Yeaaah doggy. that sucks. strokin'steve said hes ready to slap it around some tooo.

I saw this after I posted my last message, found it kinda strange. Does anyone else think it is funny?

PG

jcramin

~SPONSOR~
Aug 14, 2002
I dont think I want to slap it around with any of you guys....

Mikeb

~SPONSOR~
Jun 8, 1999
I am in for ANY weekend in Sept but August is out for me. Gotta move the oldest kid off to college .. 2 weeknds in a row .. Dont ask.

Come on now Jay .. We have heard stories aoround the campfire, Sounds like you would slap it around with ANYONE.

jcramin

~SPONSOR~
Aug 14, 2002
Hey that was the old me when I was a easy and cheap 2-stroke rider. Now that I ride a thumper I have a moral or 2 so I dont just slap it around with anyone anymore im PICKY now.

RAH RAH

Aug 30, 2003
If Steve were picky he wouldnt be sticky!

J a 250 would be a thumpit not a thumper. Instead of slappin' it now you can thumpit. :yikes:

Im just wondering when to plan on riding. :joke:

WaltCMoto

Sponsoring Member
Jan 1, 2001
Any weekend exept Sept 12 works for me. I say the earlier the better, so theres recoup time till DW.

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
WaltCMoto said:
Oh sure, disquise a LBL ride as a memphis ride so the yankees dont show. I can feel the love.

Yeah....what's up with the LBL ride slipping in here?

The only weekends in Sept. I'm available is the 4th and the 11th. I think I'm available Aug. 28th.

The "official" LBL Fall ride is usually in November. Everyone still up for that?

jcramin

~SPONSOR~
Aug 14, 2002
This is an un-official Memphis LBL ride just to warm up for the big rides coming up.

The OFFICIAL LBL ride in Nov sounds fine still too. Ill Ride almost anytime.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…