Michigan MotoProp … taking last minute orders for the holiday

Nestrick

Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 6, 2003
It’s almost Memorial Day weekend … and for all you wonderful folks who took advantage of our latest products: the Michigan Swamp Mower Snorkel Attachment and the Dirt Bike Water Wing … we’ve got another great offer to make any holiday rides you attempt through the wet Michigan countryside your absolute, hands-down, most memorable of all time!

Yup, this baby is our Corporation’s finest moment … the ultimate, wet-rider accessory … it’s the Michigan MotoProp and we’ve had our experts working day and night to design it just for you! Consider this … you’re blasting through your favorite swamp, then suddenly, up ahead, you spot a big one … I mean a HUGE one … this puddle is so large that it has docks installed on its shoreline … what do you do? Do you look for another route … naa, that’s being a dork … do you throttle back and stop … naa, that’s giving up … do you throttle up and increase your speed … yup, that’s what you’ll be doing if you adapt your ride with the MotoProp. Nobody wants to be a dork or give up on an obstacle when riding his big, nasty dirt bike … but most folks don’t want to drown either … that’s where the MotoProp comes in to help you save face and look really bad while do it!

I know, you’re sitting there reading this right now and thinking … how many times will I find a water hole this weekend that I can’t handle … well, just remember, this is Michigan and it has been raining for over two months … all the rivers are flooding … all the Great Lakes are six inches deeper than last year … all the clouds are dark and ominous … and the last two sunny days in a row happened sometime last year! Now, you should be ready … let’s get into the details of the MotoProp and why you’re gonna have to get one shipped to you overnight express.

The MotoProp is a product we obtained from top secret laboratories of the KGB before the collapse of the Soviet Union. It is a high tech, seven blade, inverse curvature, sound deadened [to meet the Michigan 94dB rule], ultra-light, ultra-strong, multifunctional propeller that can be mounted on the swingarm of any bike, any brand, any time with simple installation tools. This baby is driven by your chain with no loss of power … because of its top secret gear box, we’ve made sure the prop spins at three times the rate of your engine’s RPM … that means even on dry land you’re gonna feel the extra push … but when you hit the water, instead of sinking like a rock, you’re gonna plane like a speed boat … hey, anybody can do a wheelie on dry land … how many folks can do one in water that’s 27 feet deep? Only the dirt biker equipped with a MotoProp!

Now I know you’re starting to get interested … you’re thinking how fast could I go on water … how much is this thing gonna cost … is this thing gonna be safe … am I gonna kill myself or someone riding behind me? Don’t worry … we got you covered.

For $29.95 we will send you the complete MotoProp kit … it includes: zip-ties, duct tape, bailing wire, and super glue sufficient to install the unit on one bike. You’ll be up and running in a flash … just be sure to strap on a set of rubber fins in case one of those puddles winds up being so large you run out of fuel before completing the crossing … hurry, operators are standing by to take your order … and for the first 25 folks to send in their money [cash is preferred], we have a special, free offer just for you … it’s the ultimate tool for performing trail maintenance … it’s the MotoProp Brush Hog Attachment … it turns your means of water motivation into a turboprop, brush-bustin’, trail blaster that’ll certainly make other clean-up tools such as saws, axes, dynamite or bulldozers seem like antiques. Yup … you just turn your ride around, point the specially serrated blade of your MotoProp at whatever trail detritus is annoying you most … rev up the motor so it’s bouncing off the limiter … and begin pushing the bike backwards. You’ll be amazed … the MotoProp can turn everything from plants and shrubs to old tires and rusting automobile hulks into finely ground, environmentally safe, Prop Dust which just blows away in the Prop Wash … couldn’t be easier. Just think how much time you’ve wasted removing those trail stumps in the past … no more … not with a MotoProp … just back into a stump and disintegrate it into Prop Dust.*

[*The manufacturer makes no warrantee regarding the appropriateness of application for this device … while recognizing that dirt biking is a dangerous activity, modification of a dirt bike with a MotoProp is estimated to dramatically increase the number and severity of dangerous incidents occurring while riding … maneuvers such as endos are no longer embarrassing, they are typically lethal and occasionally, massively disfiguring … usually to the rider but often to innocent bystanders as well. The manufacturer recommends taking appropriate precautions but can make no suggestion as to what they might be.]

Hey folks, even if you don’t order now … have a great Holiday and Ride Safe !!!

terry nestrick :cool:

WildBill

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Mar 29, 2002
Another great product Terry. You're humor has helped me to survive another week at work and not on the bike. One more week and I hope to be heading up north again. Keep 'em coming! For those hitting the trails this weekend, be safe and have fun!

2TrakR

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2002
Hey Terry - great products. In fact, I'm heading up to do trail maintenance on Geels and part of the MCCCT right now and could use a couple of your new products. Since I can't live too far from you, do you have those in stock for on-site pick up?

Nestrick

Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 6, 2003
Hey 2TrakR ... due to the extreme number of advanced orders received from Tasmania, we are temporarily out of stock on the MotoProp ... don't be fooled by the Midland address ... our real location remains a secret to prevent previous customers from finding us before they cool off a bit. Keep your eyes peeled, and your wallet handy though ... be one of the first to order our upcoming, gotta-have one, dirt biking wonder product ... the DIRT DINGY ... it's the first, fully inflatable, fender mounted, Zodiac equipped with a 200HP Merc that deploys instantly on submersion of your bike ... just remember, you might look bad for a brief moment as your helmet sinks below that scum-laden water ... but think how BAD you'll look when suddenly, out pops that Zodiac with you at helm of a 200HP Merc towing your bike to safety while doin' a bit of stylin' at the same time ... don't miss out on this one!

Be safe this weekend ... will look forward to your findings for Geels North if that's one of the places you are headed ... the South Trail was in excellent condition earlier this month ...

terry nestrick :laugh:

Top Bottom