Nestrick

Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 6, 2003
It has stopped raining for more than 30 seconds ... in Michigan there are a great many opportunities for the inventive and the prepared ... just this afternoon I intend to put a snorkel on my lawn mower and market the idea to WalMart as the new, improved Michigan swamp mower ... you see, when your yard is constantly submerged to a depth greater than 6 to 8 inches [that's 15 to 20 cm for you metric dirt biker types] and the grass is over a foot tall, you still gotta mow! With my handy mower snorkel this task now becomes possible ... without the snorkel your mower simply sucks in a bunch of water, hydrolocks the cylinder, then cracks the head and you have to buy a new one ... very expensive ... very annoying ... and the good news is, the Michigan Swamp Mower snorkel attachment fits any mower, any brand, any time with simple installation tools ... you'll quickly be able to amaze your neighbors by mowing right through that swamp you used to call a lawn ... and ... it's available right now for just $19.95 ... but wait there's more ... if you act in the next 30 seconds [before it starts to rain again in Michigan] we'll also include, absolutely free, one set of four, multifunctional, strap-on, floatation tire accessories for your mower ... with these babies you'll be able to transcend the drudgery of swamp mowing and move right into the lucrative field of lake cutting ... your mower will now float on water no matter how deep it gets ... so, if you can't walk on water, at least you can mow on it ... hurry, operators are standing by to take your call ... just call 1-800-SWAMPSUCKER ...

Since I can't ride, thought I'd give you guys something to laugh about ... ain't it fun to live in Michigan this year ... ??? ... splash on!

terry nestrick :laugh:

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
All right...Terry...step away from the keyboard....step away slooowly....thats it...

Yep...you done gone off the "deep end" (pun intended)

70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2000
Can I get a test drive for my back yard? Under @ least 5" of water and 6" of grass.( 6" is sticking out of the water) I was thinking of breaking out the weed whacker and hip boots.

Last edited:

INCA

~SPONSOR~
Sep 1, 2003
Terry - Don't follow Mike's advice too close. He likes to laugh a lot. It's good to see you step in with some engine nuity. Woodsy is busy with his back situation, which is why he's not on here very much. It takes all kinds of nuts to make the world go around and from what I see, we are in good company. Nothing but the finest. To those who have flooded lawns and are down in the mouth, remember Jonah, he came out all right.

Nestrick

Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 6, 2003
Glad to see that our communal sense of humor remains intact and 'dry' ... so, I'll give you guys advance notice on my latest business opportunity for the those afflicted with a bit too much humidity in the cranial region ... be prepared to invest quickly as only the first three million dollars in venture capital will be accepted …

As the rain continues down here in Midland, the rivers continue to rise and available ground area grows smaller every second ... there's absolutely no time to lose ... if you call right now, we'll send you our latest, greatest device for the Water Wonder Land extreme dirt biker ... it's the inflatable, Water Wing ... this device is designed exclusively for the ultra-extreme, Michigan wet-rider ... it's the equivalent of training wheels for deep water riding ... fits any bike, any brand, any time with simple installation tools ... just attach it to your ride and hit the swamps … you now have a set of water-wings which enable even novice riders to handle everything from the occasional trail puddle to water bodies as large as Lake Huron. Just remember, if your bike can do 60 miles per tank on land … it may do only 45 miles on water … be sure to plan accordingly as floating fuel stations have yet to arrive in this area … but never fear … even as you’re reading this announcement, our team of Ark Builders are busily working on a towable, fully inflatable, fuel cell that can be pulled behind your ride on those extended water crossings you’ll soon be winging your way through.*

[*The manufacturer takes no responsibility for injury, loss of property, environmental damage or low propulsion rates caused by worn knobbies … use appropriate care to maintain a low wake in areas so marked … and finally, remember to ‘tread lightly’ if you fall off your rig otherwise drowning may occur suddenly.]

terry nestrick :laugh:

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
Me thinks Terry has finially snapped from lack of saddle time. Someone throw him a beer and see if they can talk him down from attop his power pole.

CircuitRider

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2002
Ya'all need some time in Charlevoix County...

If the Chandler Hills section is under water, we're lookin' at Noah, not Jonah (at least he got spit out)...

Blessings on ya'

Mike Sr

Top Bottom