RIGG

Sep 8, 2004
just read that he wont be riding for cas honda because they feel he wont raise their profile and they want to concentrate on winning mx1 with coppins.no way!brown would win races and add excitement; that guy rocks.coppins, who is a great rider,will never be world champ and will do well to win another gp.
heres hoping he stays in britain/europe and proves them wrong.an ama championship is worth 2 world crowns.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
Sounds like CAS Honda is a real class act. Taken from RacerX website:

The word was that you were going to race for the CAS Honda team in 2005. Did that not work out?
No, not at all. I started talking to those guys back in April and May. Things were going good and they showed a lot of interest in me. But by August and September, there was still no contract. I went to the Motocross des Nations to meet the Honda and HRC people, and the CAS team told me contract would be there. It wasn't there. Then I went to race the Sheffield Supercross, and they told me the contract would be there. It wasn't. Then they told me they would fax it to a friend's house. They didn't. I met with them before I left Europe, and they looked me square in the face and told me everything was fine and that they would fax the contract to my home in America. It never showed up. Finally, I called them and asked them what was going on. It was at that point that they told me that they couldn't pay me the money they were promising all along.

slideways11

Sponsoring Member
Apr 18, 2000
Mike Brown 2005 MX2 World Champion. Remember you read it here first on DRN.

Top Bottom