cr250can

Feb 16, 2005
Hey anybody been to milan track. it isn't to far from me. What are your opinions of the track. the only tack I have ridden around detroit is baja acres. I am a b rider (when in I'm in shape :ugg: ) and mostly do practice rides maybe one or two races a year.

Creeper9

~SPONSOR~
Oct 28, 1999
CR250can, (This is coming from a terrible MX rider, so be advised :) )

Milan isn't too bad of a track if you like sand. They water it really good before the practice night so there is one turn where it is like riding in quicksand. Let's see, there are a few big jumps, a large table top, and I think it's about 3/4 to a mile long? I measured it on my EXC one day when I was there. The one thing you have to watch out for is the right side and left side of the large jumps. If you want to jump the large gaps, then go up the right side of the jump. If not, then choose the left side. NOBODY told me this the first time I went there, and I went up the right side. I got lucky - I only fell into the gap rather than endo!

It will cost you some $$ to go though. I think the membership tothe MRA is $50, then you have to pay to practice ride $20. Everytime after that (once you are a member) is $15.

I would say if you like MX riding, it should do ok. It's probably not as good as Baja acres though.........

-Kurt

cr250can

Feb 16, 2005
thanks kurt. I am just wondering if the 1.5 hour drive to baja was worth it compared to the 45 minute drive to milan.

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
Have you been to the Distict 14 website, yet? They have a list of all of the tracks and their websites. There is also a message board for the tracks. I can only help with the tracks on the west side of the state and North of here.

http://www.ama-d14.org/

All of the D.14 tracks and non AMA/D.14 tracks are listed...
Those can be found under the "promoters" link.

Hope this helps.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom