holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
Well, the Milestone MX track/tracks has finally opened

http://www.milestonemx.com/

I went this morning to check it out, but left my dirt bike at home ..preferring to just oogle the new facility.

Main track ..... everything looks reasonable, but I was more pleased with the look of the vet track. There were a lot of jumps , but they were all very tame, as was the whoop section. My kind of stuff (and it was a lot longer than I thought it would be). It wasn't crowded, but I'm sure it will be when more people hear of it. They also planted a few dozen new trees to compliment the existing ones.

And it's only a 7.31 mile drive for me. :cool:

Pics below main track with mini rider and vet track below that.

Attachments

• smallmain.jPG
    smallmain.jPG
    71.7 KB · Views: 180
  • smallvet.jpg
    smallvet.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 169

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
OK..I went out there to ride the track. My first impression (when I went bikeless before) was a little off. The vet track is pretty short, but the (owner?) said that the vet track will double in size when he moves some horses up to northern California.

They were watering the vet track, so I thought I'd go scope out the main. On the first lap, I mistook a double for a table. My first thoughts were, "I'm above the Grand Canyon without any speed, this is gonna hurt". Thankfully, I only pranged myself a little in the ensuing crash.

Most impressive was the shade .......... ahhhhhhhhhh ...what a concept.

Attachments

• IMG_0116.JPG
    IMG_0116.JPG
    167.9 KB · Views: 159
Last edited:

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Hey Ron.

Is that near the Adams cart track?

We will have to go out and do some laps sometime. :cool:

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
Ol'89r said:
Hey Ron.

Is that near the Adams cart track?

We will have to go out and do some laps sometime. :cool:

It's not far from Adam's - maybe we race each other on the vet track sometime when the weather cools. Don't be lapping me too fast ...... :whoa:

Top Bottom