JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Who's up? Any of you woods types want to come down and playride? The tracks are awesome, and the weather looks good, too.

Lemming, Timr, KDXFile, sharp? You guys out there?

thebird

Sep 28, 2000
the bird here (mississippi gang) me and the guys are all off nov 9 and 10 and want to come to mill creek and ride one of those days. Sat would be best for us but if more of ya'll can ride sunday we will come then. Just let me know right here if ya'll want to

JuliusPleaser

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
bird, if I get my KTM finished in time for Loretta's, I'll probably do the Nov 10th ride with you guys. One condition: NO CRASHES! ;)

thebird

Sep 28, 2000
Don't worry cr ceth sold his bike b/c he crashed to much. But when you stay out all night drinking what do you expect with 2 hrs sleep and a hangover. I'm thinking of trading my 250 f for a 03 crf 450 have you ridden a crf and if so your opinion on it

JuliusPleaser

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
I haven't ridden a CRF yet, but Gomer and Ivan both bought one. They really like them.

Sucks about CR Seth. :ugg:

sharp

Sep 30, 2001
JP -

The last time I was at an MX track - it was out hwy 11 past springville I think - I came upon this very steep mound of hard pack dirt rather fast, or should I say, not fast enough. Then for some strange reason I became airborne. As I was gliding back to earth another of these mounds of dirt quikly came into view. My rear wheel made contact with the ground as my front slamned into the face of this second mound. I think due to the pucker factor I had a handful of front brake at the same instant. What then resulted was absolutely spectacular, and painful. Did some damage.

As a result of this rather strange experience I have developed a strong phobia to these tiny hill climbs that throw you way up in the air. And I think I will stick to the rocks, roots, mud bogs, insane hill climbs, and closet door width single track riding at ground level where I don't need an FAA license/approval.

Have Fun :yeehaw:

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
AFter riding my CRF, I don't think I could ever be happy on another motorcycle again. I have let several people ride it and they all call me nasty names for making them want one so badly.

Lemming

Looking for single women!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 19, 2000
JP,
I'm in for tomorrow, we should get there early to beat the afternoon rains.

The weekend of the 9th and 10th is good for me. Sorry to hear about Seth but hangovers and hard riding just don't mix :uh:

thebird

Sep 28, 2000
I know we will be riding the 9 for sure. Is there any hotels close by we might spend the night and ride sun too. Lemming I'll contact you closer to the time of the ride and maybe we can get a few more riders.

RMFanatic

Mar 17, 2001
CRF-450R

Originally posted by thebird
Don't worry cr ceth sold his bike b/c he crashed to much. But when you stay out all night drinking what do you expect with 2 hrs sleep and a hangover. I'm thinking of trading my 250 f for a 03 crf 450 have you ridden a crf and if so your opinion on it

:aj: I have a friend who bought 2 03's and he said they are awesome. I also have a friend who has a 02, and I have ridden it several times. My opinion is if you are a honda man you can't go wrong with the 03, however if you are a yamaha man I would suggest you stick with the yamaha, I don't think you will like the way the honda handles in comparison.

:yeehaw: Just my 2 cents worth.

Last edited:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom