Mods for my TTR225 (If any)

Compton

Mar 12, 2004
I'm trying to find exhaust pipes for my TTr225. I found a Pro-Circit T4 Exhaust and a Big Gun exhaust. I am also looking for a jet kit for my carb. If any one knows of any thing, call me on my cell ( 631-926-8001 ) or IM me on Yamiracer225. Thanx for your time! :flame:

ironworker

America since 1908
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2004
Matt90GT said:
The best mod you can do is sell it for a WR or YZF

Too Damn Funny !, I must agree though, unless your a girl you should get a bike made for racing instead of turning a Womens Trail bike into a racer.

Good Luck

OnAnySunday

Big Pig
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 20, 2000
lost in the deserts of NM
ironworker said:
Too Damn Funny !, I must agree though, unless your a girl you should get a bike made for racing instead of turning a Womens Trail bike into a racer.

Good Luck

That's a bit sharp there aint it??
Sounds like he's just looking for a bit more "oomph".
Not to go supercrossing with it.
Unfortunatly though, there isnt much out there in aftermarket land for the 225.
Open up the airbox a bit, do the pipe thing.
Gearing will help too. If ya dont need a lot of top speed, get a bigger rear sprocket for more low end pull.
And put a good tire out back. Something thats suited for the terrain you ride on. (ie: soft / intermediate / or hard.)
Tires can make a world of difference!
As far as rejetting, your Yammy dealer should have jets on hand. Check your plug, to see if it's lean or rich, and go from there.

Oh and about the "womens trail bike" thing.
Watch out dude, there are some pretty fast women out there.... :flame:

ironworker

America since 1908
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2004
Your right it was a bit out of line and i apologise, the womens thing comes from i just got my daughter the same bike, and i have seen mostly women ride ttr, my bad it was just a raz. :p

parton225

Mar 23, 2005
carb mod for ttr225

Hey there,
THERE IS A GUY THAT HAS A FIX FOR YOUR CARB
QUESTION, AFTER TALKING WITH HIM , I'M ORDERING
HIS FIX FOR TTR225 SLUGGISH CARB. EMAIL ME
I'LL GET ALL INFO YOU NEED...

tnrider

Sponsoring Member
Jun 8, 2003
wonder if these same mods will work on the xt225. has the same engine but may have some epa mods to make street legal.

btw: some of us "women" also ride crf450's

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…