cujet

Aug 13, 2000
I am looking to increase engine HP. I have the normal uncorking mods done already. The intake manifold has been changed, as has the exhaust, airbox and jetting.

I am now wanting to modify the engine internally. Does anyone have information about the HRC kit that improves HP? How about Powroll, do they sell any high compression pistons or cams?

TIA

Chris

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
in motorcross action magazine,june 2001, in the orphan bikes section, they write about the xr650 with and with out the hrc kit.wow! for 999$ sounds like that kit turns it into a monster. the article says ,with the hrc kit"sheds some of it's *****cat fur and becomes an unleashed tiger..not for faint of heart,...more much more than anyone would expect...how fast? too fast..will do over 105mph in fifth gear".....sounds like this is good bang for buck at 1k$:eek:

BigBore

Jun 16, 1999
The kit comes with an 11:1 piston, hotter cam, and stronger cam chain. Honda claims a 10hp gain with the kit. To top it all off (if you're not all that noise concious), you could slap a pipe on a gain a couple more ponies.

Top Bottom