MX-727

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 4, 2000
I agree, as many additional events/venues off of the MX track as possible would be awesome.

The track will be mine, all mine....BWAHAAHAA :p

Last edited:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Wheelie contest? On purpose? :scream:
How bout a slow race, we never did that one this year

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
There's a contest that they hold around here at poker runs that is kinda fun forenduro riders.

Stretch out two strings parallel about 20 feet or so. about a foot apart. Riders are timed to see how slow they can go without putting a foot down or touching a string.

They also lay a 2 X 6 down and see how fast you can go from one end tothe other without falling off.

More trails in general and events for single riders.

An enduro formated event wood be cool too.

Oct 10, 2000
Normal Harescramble Pro, A, B, C, Beginner sounds great, also Rich's grass track thingie and we just have to have a WHEELIE contest, theres plenty of room in the field. (1st gear wheelie and see how far you go?)

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Okay, from what I've seen the Tag Team deal went off at DW02. Up here in the toolies there's a race we have called the Fruit of the Loom Zoom. Basically, you wear a pair of boxers over your gear and when you come in to tag your partner, you have to take the shorts off him and put them on you before you can jet. There are some rules as to how much help you can have, how you have to wear the shorts, etc., but that can all be worked out. The funnest part is watching the exchanges!

Just a thought

motox757

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 14, 2001
Wow, a like a lot of the ideas here, enduro class, cooper-cross, etc...

The only one I won't be in is that figure eight thing that elk suggested... ...no thanks...

Enduro_Nut

~SPONSOR~
Feb 7, 2002
A qaulifier would be great - everyone could trail ride without time keeping skills. Would the 500 be viable for the qaulifier? If not, I will offer my trail cutting effort :aj: .
Also cooper-cross sounds fun!

Smitty

Alowishus Devadander
Nov 10, 1999
How 'bout a figure 8 with a double at the crossing!!! I'd watch that. :aj:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Originally posted by Smitty
How 'bout a figure 8 with a double at the crossing!!! I'd watch that. :aj:
Smitty - Your a track kinda guy, so you gotta ride it! :thumb:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Better tuck in your tail.;)

Smitty

Alowishus Devadander
Nov 10, 1999
Originally posted by Tony Eeds

Smitty - Your a track kinda guy, so you gotta ride it! :thumb:

:think: Apparently you missed the barkbusters, smashed muffler, bent radiators, scratched fenders, broken shrouds, and bent case guards that could only belong to bonafied woods racer! :confused:

Hell I'll ride it as long as no one else does at the same time. :scream:

I'm pumped about a autocross type thing. We also did barrell racing one time on slightly muddy grass, that was a real challenge.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
We also did barrell racing one time on slightly muddy grass, that was a real challenge.

We used to do that at Maplehurst while we waited for the track to dry out when it would rain hard the night before. Tons O Fun

Smitty

Alowishus Devadander
Nov 10, 1999
Nothing like tuckin' the front end and driving a handguard into a fifty gallon drum.......

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
:think: Apparently you missed the barkbusters, smashed muffler, bent radiators, scratched fenders, broken shrouds, and bent case guards that could only belong to bonafied woods racer! :confused

Opps, maybe it was the pain killers!

Smitty

Alowishus Devadander
Nov 10, 1999
I'll wear my camelback next time like TTR. I saw him pulling a sip around the first turn, two laps into the MX!!

mxbundy

Sponsoring Member
Feb 16, 2001
Hemet, CA.
No kidding,

I could of used mine in the mx race, thats for sure.
Plus when you train like TTRguy, you need your fluids! Especialy around 3 am! Right Eddie?

bundy

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
All of these sound great! I think some of the best ideas mentioned so far would be the 'get through this nasty section'(If the trails were more challenging), and an enduro. The best part of all this would be more woods riding, whether to race or just ride on :aj:

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Originally posted by mxbundy
Plus when you train like TTRguy, you need your fluids! Especialy around 3 am! Right Eddie?

Aha, at least you finally recognize the fact that I was prepared. Folks used to laugh at ole Jim Swizer's trainging methods until he went and ...... uh well ok so they still laugh at ole Jim but thats not the point.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Stan_Flemmings - We cannot come up with 170 miles of trails without using another 1000 acres! Somebody get this guy a ball to drag. That will slow him down!
Tony

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
Ok, ok... so I'll just ride the existing 4 mile loop 42 times again ;)

Top Bottom