Moto Jerky

thorman75

"Team Army"
Dec 9, 1999
another bambi killer,oww the shame of it.actually i use the venison from the deer we take to make snack sticks,it goes further that way and i think its better too.i set 5 pounds of them on the table at a superbowl party in less than 30 minutes they were gone,wiped out.

84XRGuy

Mar 7, 2001
Thorman75,

I will have to try some of oldguy's 1/2 pound stash if he brings it to section 100 Saturday afternoon. If it's as good as he says, the orders might start rolling in:eek:

thorman75

"Team Army"
Dec 9, 1999
gotta pay for that 500AF somehow,and by the way i was at service yesterday aj said he offered okie my jerky before and he declined,maybe he thought we were gonna give him cat guts or something that looked like jerky.i was on a fishing trip,a friend of mine had too much beer and was eating the dogs jerky,when we read the label it was made from horse intestines.now thats tasty

Last edited:

Offroadr

Ready to bang some trees!
Jan 4, 2000
I make jerky out of goose breasts. Its awesome!

Sliced thin, marinated overnight, and 8 hours in the dehydrator. yummy

slideways11

Sponsoring Member
Apr 18, 2000
Biltong

I'm writing from the only floating biltong factory in Mexico. Biltong is a South African recipe for beef jerkey. We have a batch hanging right now. We take it to all the races and try to discourage people from eating it by calling it carne de perro (spanish for dog meat). I tell them it's road kill and they still want more! We make it in a cardboard box on the counter, you must have a pretty big setup to be able to do it commercially.

bwalker

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 10, 2000
Biltong

My dad has a Afrikaaner buddy in SA that makes some awesome biltong. Its a bit of a trip to get over there to get some though.

TrEeKiLlEr18

Feb 14, 2002
Beef Jerky is the best. i'm 85XRguy's son. i want some of that jerky that you are bringing to the motocross. it sounds like it would be goooooooodddd.

84XRGuy

Mar 7, 2001
I enjoyed the jerky very much, thank you thorman75 and oldguy!!!!
It had a sweetness to it which was different but really good. I have always tended to like really spicy jerky....do you make anything like that thorman75??

thorman75

"Team Army"
Dec 9, 1999
ow i can make it hot alright.sully from pro circuit said i couldnt make it hot enough for him(hes from texas)he admitted defeat,nothing a little habanaro cant cure:p

84XRGuy

Mar 7, 2001
nothing a little habanaro cant cure:p

I don't know if I would like it that hot, habanaro peppers are nasty hot! I do like it when the jerky has a red color to it from all the Cayenne pepper used:scream:

thorman75

"Team Army"
Dec 9, 1999
no problem,the only problem is what i call hot might not be hot enough/too hot for you.i do the best i can.i will say if i can make it to dirt week ill bring plenty for everyone.ill fry up some turkeys too.by the way sully ate the habanaro jerky but from what im told he had sweat running down his forehead,me and mitch payton were laughing about it in the pits at indy;)

Last edited:

Battered Sav

~SPONSOR~
Nov 16, 2000
B.Walker, got this from another thread, thought it would be closer to you than S.A.

There was also this one

Last edited:

Txbigguy

Camp Tejas Chef
N. Texas SP
Jan 14, 2002
Thorman sent me some of his Jerky as well. Living here in texas I have had tons of Jerky and I will have to say Thorman's is one of the best. I have a couple of friends that are going to be sending him some $ to get some. If you havent tried any I would suggest giving him a yell.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…