Wakisashi

Mod Ban
Apr 29, 2002
Off shoot of Race Tech , if you like RT you will probably be happy with them. If you don`t like RT then probably a waste of your money.

MXP1MP

Nov 14, 2000
I have no personal experience with motopro but i've heard good things and that he's a nice guy. I only have experience with TBT racing and travis setup my '02 YZ 125 suspension excellently. I don't think you'll have any problems with moto pro the guy does it out of his shop from his house and if you have any issue's i'm sure he'll fix'em. My dad had him rebuild some street bike forks and the work/service was great and that was only a few months ago. I heard his ultramax stuff was better than the race tech gold valves. You can't go wrong by going to him and he's usually the cheapest around for prices.

Jekel

Dec 22, 2001
I have the max valves in my forks. 99WR400. Great improvement. But I also have a race tech dealer close and he helped me get them dialed. You have to have a tool to remove the mid valve, I think i could have done it without the tool, but the paranoia set in;-) The guy at Moto Pro is great and will help you in every way. Great product with awesome support.

Top Bottom