2-Strokes 4-ever

~SPONSOR~
Feb 9, 2005
Missouri
RC is rockin' the Step-up! The "Speed and Style" thing is a pretty cool idea (first time FMX related stuff has interested me enough to watch). Supermoto :cool:

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Pretty cool with MC as commentator. :cool:

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Wonder what Deegan was on yesterday announcing? I am not a big FMX fan, but this really looked pretty cool! Now to see RC wipe out JM's old record. The CR500 sure did not last.

wardy

2005 Lori Nyland Award Winner
Nov 12, 1999
CR 500 yesterday was the second to last bike to get punted out of the step up? The only bike to beat it was a "FACTORY" Suzuki 450 with RC on it?

Did pretty good, and remember that bike jumped 351 feet not one other bike in that competition did that.

HA!

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
He got a little iffy when he came up short, on a 350 footer! I was greatly surprised he showed up for this event. And he did do a lot better than I was figuring. JM was figuring there would be no way that 500 would even hook up! Me, I was figuring RC's bike has the traction control off bottom and is going to wipe out JM's record for sure! Until I get my hands on a KX 500, I will never down play your AF Gerhard! And of course props have to go out for service building that bike, even if Robbie and or his sponsors do not!

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
WAY cool to have RC, MC and Henry all in the booth for the racing. :cool:

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
They have re-runs going this week. RC should have won, he was the only one to clear. That ride off stipulation seemed a little odd to me. Hepler showing up was cool. The commentary booth was star packed for sure!

MSB22

Feb 19, 2008
i dunno...what the guys name was but...he made 2 passes almost the same towards the end of the race the first heat the pass worked and the 2nd...it didn't...wow that is so Dirty...Id be ashamed if I passes someone by t-boning them like that... :|

wake_rider

Feb 21, 2007
That's a block pass, and it is fair game in mx. It would raise an eyebrow or two (and probably some tempers) in xcountry or hair scrambles, but in mx that is an effective way to pass and when it comes to the last qualifying spot, you could see that often...

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom